7 Days To Die, How does it run for you ?

War3zuk

• 3 weeks later...

Im currently on Windows 10 & I can get solid frames for like a few mins before it starts to lag out & go funny, other times it will stay at above 50, the odd time above 70 on medium settings....

CPU = Ryzen 2700x Liquid Cooled temps never reach 50 degrees on full load....

RAM = 32GB at 3000mhz Titan

GFX = RX580 LE 8GB Vram @ 8000mhz

SSD = Nvme Evo pro 512GB running at top speed for this board..

Ive tried the game at fully settings & it runs at 50+ but will tank very quickly once i move around & also something wierd, Even though my frames say above 45 it feels like there at 20 something, you know when your eyes pick up low fps & you get an icky feeling.....

Much better now, that I finally moved from 2500k to Ryzen 2700x, but I did not test too much yet, will once A17 comes out.

The game was running fine on 2500k with 1080TI unless D7 with 50+ zombies when it was dipping below 20 FPS, while hovering 25-30 mostly during such D7's. This has improved, but I did not check how much yet, was just happy that it seems smoother, so was not bothered to check.

Otherwise I was 60FPS+ capped by V-Sync.

Kept 1080TI, not planning to upgrade for a while now. Don't care much about FPS in this game really. No MP and even the slowest performance I can remember playing anyting in recent memory, with more z's, was much more enjoyable than decent performance with few of them. *few Z's during D7 kinda killed the point of the game for me*.

Archived