What are 2 things you like and 2 things that you dislike about A17?

TotallyNotABot

In the walking dead though everyone is already infected as its airborne if I remember right. When they get bit the active virus from the saliva of the zombies activates the virus already in them and it turns them slowly. I guess the saliva needs to hit their blood directly, putting zombie blood on their skin doesn't seem to activate the virus, as long as they don't have a open wound anyway. If it did, the series would have been over in season 1, as they get lots of zombie blood on themselves.

But that's just true for the zombie virus. Messing around with rotten meat will give you plenty of other nasty infections aside from the zombie one.

But that's just true for the zombie virus. Messing around with rotten meat will give you plenty of other nasty infections aside from the zombie one.

Aside from food poisoning there isn't that much threat from rotten meat. Most real viruses can't survive very long outside of a living body. There are other bacterial concerns than the ones that cause food poisoning but in general they flourish in a living body, when the body dies their habitat goes to hell.

Aside from food poisoning there isn't that much threat from rotten meat. Most real viruses can't survive very long outside of a living body. There are other bacterial concerns than the ones that cause food poisoning but in general they flourish in a living body, when the body dies their habitat goes to hell.

Just looked it up.

There are numerous diseases that humans may contract from endogenously infected meat, such as anthrax, bovine tuberculosis, brucellosis, salmonellosis, listeriosis, trichinosis or taeniasis among others.

Trust me, when something is covered in germs, parasites and fungi, chances are is not very safe to fiddle with it.

Wait what? No passengers? Wow. I hope this will be added later on. I mean what motivation do i have to build a car then? Is the storage that much bigger than in a bike?
I heard or read somewhere that it will be added, or more precisely, that you can have a passenger already, but it's very buggy.

I heard or read somewhere that it will be added, or more precisely, that you can have a passenger already, but it's very buggy.

That is an understatement....lmao. Can't wait to hear the reports from people who try the experimental but don't know passengers are still WIP.

Just looked it up.

There are numerous diseases that humans may contract from endogenously infected meat, such as anthrax, bovine tuberculosis, brucellosis, salmonellosis, listeriosis, trichinosis or taeniasis among others.

Trust me, when something is covered in germs, parasites and fungi, chances are is not very safe to fiddle with it.

The WHO says it's not a very serious concern most of the time so long as you take precautions like wearing gloves, and a mask in some very rare cases.

http://www.who.int/diseasecontrol_emergencies/guidelines/risks/en/

Like:

+ Weapon modification/Tiers

+ Zombie AI

And I dont have any dislikes from what I heard about A17, rather something I dont care about, which is vehicles. I don´t know, but I just like going everywhere on foot. It is cool, but not something I would love to have.

Archived