A17 - New mod Coming to the mod Launcher

unforgiven254

Hello 7 days to die community ! After much hard work Testing and Editing I Now bring you Welcome to hell mod

Information about the mod: The Mod has an Old school MMO style play, Skills are earned Just like Valmod, Zombies are no joke Nor are hordes If you remember the Old Diablo grind days and Love that play style sit back Hold onto your chair and be prepared to die There might be a few zombies that I did a few name modifications too And a few things you've never seen before in Any mod before Also This mod Can be played in Perma-death or Classic arcade style which is originally the play style i was aiming for when i started building this mod. If you would like to Download the Link Directly Feel free to click on the link below Also both versions will have BBM

Client Download link https://github.com/unforgivengaming2018/WelcomeToHellModClient

For Dedicated servers ONLY:

https://github.com/unforgivengaming2018/WelcomeToHellModServer

If you have any questions or find anything That needs to be fixed Feel free to contact me via email : [email protected]

Hello 7 days to die community ! After much hard work Testing and Editing I Now bring you Welcome to hell mod

Information about the mod: The Mod has an Old school MMO style play, Skills are earned Just like Valmod, Zombies are no joke Nor are hordes If you remember the Old Diablo grind days and Love that play style sit back Hold onto your chair and be prepared to die There might be a few zombies that I did a few name modifications too And a few things you've never seen before in Any mod before Also This mod Can be played in Perma-death or Classic arcade style which is originally the play style i was aiming for when i started building this mod. If you would like to Download the Link Directly Feel free to click on the link below Also both versions will have BBM

Client Download link https://github.com/unforgivengaming2018/WelcomeToHellModClient

For Dedicated servers ONLY:

https://github.com/unforgivengaming2018/WelcomeToHellModServer

If you have any questions or find anything That needs to be fixed Feel free to contact me via email : [email protected]

Give us an insite on what itl be like? will there be more weapons ect?

Hi Just replying to your comment

Give us an insite on what itl be like? will there be more weapons ect?

There's a few things i haven't added yet going to be adding as i go for the client side Skills are a lot tougher to obtain And Um Certain Zombies will Puke like a cop on you ( Not going to Say which ones but I will say Watch out for them ;) ) I have made a few changes since the upload and Qb1junkie was streaming my mod Earlier today and got a NRE On one of the special hordes I placed in If you get this error Please let me know And i'll get it fixed asap

• 1 month later...

I have been really enjoying this mod and it’s challenges. I’m gamestage 128 and every time I go to a poi I get a NRE from spawning sleepers. Also before this the only zombies walking around the pine and maple forests was the big ladies and now that the NRE happened I only get cheerleaders and roaming hordes of cheerleaders and don’t get the big ladies anymore. Could you please let me know what to do. Thanks

Is it possible to change the title of this thread? I was looking for it last week and I didn't find it here so I didn't download (nix info).

Welcome to Hell would help you get more exposure as a thread name.

Also a bit more info of what you changed would get people easily interested.

Always nice to have a new mod to try out.

Is it possible to change the title of this thread? I was looking for it last week and I didn't find it here so I didn't download (nix info).

Yes, it's possible. If interested, the OP should send a private message to a moderator or report the post with the proposed new title.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

^

Clickbait link.

Came here expecting a list of mods coming to Mod Launcher. You should change this.

Archived