Music creators?

Cotabucky

I like to mess with music and I run dedicated server at times.Most of my music is Mediocre in general but want to add music to 7dtd on my server hopefully.I have some good gear and synthesizer so plan on making ambient music or sound effects if ever possible on my 7dtd server. I hope 7dtd will be like arma in that way(its fairly easy with an OGG converter). https://soundcloud.com/user-113415938/loast-and-found

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I like to mess with music and I run dedicated server at times.Most of my music is Mediocre in general but want to add music to 7dtd on my server hopefully.I have some good gear and synthesizer so plan on making ambient music or sound effects if ever possible on my 7dtd server. I hope 7dtd will be like arma in that way(its fairly easy with an OGG converter). https://soundcloud.com/user-113415938/loast-and-found

I have very similar feelings in regard to custom sound content. I write lots of heavy stuff that would be perfect in a game of this setting. Have you found a way to implement it? I also want to add custom zombie sound packs. I have been playing Dark Souls 3 and I heard a zombie sound in it yesterday. It must have come from the same "monster sound pack" also used by From Software.

You link to "Lost and Found" was broken. Came up as loast-and-found. Glad I changed fixed it because that was my favorite track of yours that you posted. It had the best feel for 7D2D setting in my opinion. "Behind the Block" is a great sci-fi track.

Here is my bandcamp page. I do a ton of different style. Some heartbroken love ballads and some eat you alive tracks.

I have very similar feelings in regard to custom sound content. I write lots of heavy stuff that would be perfect in a game of this setting. Have you found a way to implement it? I also want to add custom zombie sound packs. I have been playing Dark Souls 3 and I heard a zombie sound in it yesterday. It must have come from the same "monster sound pack" also used by From Software.

You link to "Lost and Found" was broken. Came up as loast-and-found. Glad I changed fixed it because that was my favorite track of yours that you posted. It had the best feel for 7D2D setting in my opinion. "Behind the Block" is a great sci-fi track.

Here is my bandcamp page. I do a ton of different style. Some heartbroken love ballads and some eat you alive tracks.

https://soundcloud.com/user-113415938/radiation-treatment-2 Sorry I delete alot of my stuff and repost stuff when I try and improve things. Thanks for listening :)

Originally posted by Warmer "Here is my bandcamp page. I do a ton of different style. Some heartbroken love ballads and some eat you alive tracks.

" ...AWESOME stuff man!!!

In arma3 its quite easy with scripting to add OGG files at anytime with triggers. I am not sure with 7dtd but I really hope we can eventually because its a huge part of things imo. I could add alot of crazy sound effects and music themes to parts of the game.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Are you offering custom music for mods? :)

YES!

My cousin and I did this and he is a music producer and I am ♥♥♥♥ but we had fun :) .So YES I am offering custom music for mods lmao!. I offer 1 track no matter the quality at $1000 per track. We live in a free market society. :)

Hey Cotabucky, have you checked out Spitfire Audio Labs?

The Amplified Cello has some wicked effects.

The Choir is very ambient.

The Soft Piano is very vintage.

All free. Worth a look.

Pretty decent job of mixing btw, what DAW do you use?

I use Ableton and Massive synth mostly with addictive keys for paino stuff. I usually rush everything but thanks. I have kids and its hard to spend alot of time making things right.

- - - Updated - - -

https://soundcloud.com/user-113415938/diksturbed. I don't have any high end gear for mixing and find I have to listen to alot of sources to make up for it. I know my stuff is way off and not top quality but I love playing around and hope the Fun Pimps let us add music soundtracks and background sound effects for effect . ARMA3 does it like a boss. Absolutely awesome what you can do in that game for sound.

I do a lot of work in Reaper, but no final mixes.

Just Song composition, sketching out orchestration and my own personal guitar jamming studio.

Music is just like any other creative product, you can't compose\create\mix something that caters to all tastes...there will always be people who don't like it.

There are even people that don't like the Beatles (:eek2: Shocking, I know)

If I was to take a wild guess, the ability to trigger soundfiles would almost have to be a given at the end of the day.

Otherwise TFP would be severely limiting modders.

I do a lot of work in Reaper, but no final mixes.

Just Song composition, sketching out orchestration and my own personal guitar jamming studio.

Music is just like any other creative product, you can't compose\create\mix something that caters to all tastes...there will always be people who don't like it.

There are even people that don't like the Beatles (:eek2: Shocking, I know)

If I was to take a wild guess, the ability to trigger soundfiles would almost have to be a given at the end of the day.

Otherwise TFP would be severely limiting modders.

I agree 100% . I hope so! . Another stab for me https://soundcloud.com/user-113415938/uranium-clouds btw I hear a serious F-up in my play I gotta fix lol . Off note hard lol!!! Some of this was fixed by me editing and some live keyboard play unedited.

I admire your dedication to this. I don't know anything about music except for what I like. I definitely like a lot of what you've posted so far and I'm going to let it play while I play 7 Days to Die this weekend. One of my favorite (at least lately, it changes) songs for killing hordes is this:

While it's not really your style I like how it gives the zombie killing a playful rhythm.

Archived