[07/11] - Message from the Team - Progress update

Clare

Ya? They oosted amd filled a complete console team? I saw none of this.

Also TT settled out of court? 7d2d is a console asset and all there assets are frozen right now. So unless you have 100% proveable facts just dont.

And only a17E is coming out meaning over the next few months they are fixing bugs and likely pushing updates to be stable thus not focused on console. There are tons of things that need to happen sadly before they can work on console.

The Fun Pimp developers, haven't developed the console port. Iron Galaxy did. TFP's legal team is working on getting the assets out of TTG's hands, and as soon as they can get that freed up, they can work with IG on continuing development for the console.

None of that will be affected by what the TFP developers are doing for a17.

You are correct that a lot of stuff still needs to happen, however they don't need to go find a console team, they already have one. The issue is that IG won't work on it if they aren't getting paid, and TTG is holding onto the assets and keeping anyone from doing anything.

To put it plainly, TFP needs to get the data from TTG. Then they can work out a contract with IG. It's all relatively simple, but there is a lot of work involved in this. Plus lawyers, contracts, meetings, ect...

IMHO TellTalle is just being a ♥♥♥♥ and is doing this to prevent as much future success with the title as they can simply out of spite because they won't be making money on it anymore.

That's my own personal opinion. Not related to TFP or anyone else.

IMHO TellTalle is just being a ♥♥♥♥ and is doing this to prevent as much future success with the title as they can simply out of spite because they won't be making money on it anymore.

That's my own personal opinion. Not related to TFP or anyone else.

I was wondering if they were still making $$$ off any sales and thats why they were being difficult. while I could understand greed, spite just seems so pointless and both options suck.

hopefully TFP can get back control and console can get the update, we will be waiting with fingers crossed.

7 Days to Die Germany

Facebook

I can not link because I'm not on Facebook. But I saw it from a friend who himself has asked again. I do not know where the information is from

But the original source root must have come from the USA. If this was true we all probably could have read this here, right?

But many of us are pretty sure that it would not take long anymore to finish this neverending story as soon as the legal situation was cleared up because IG already must have developed 85% of the update or even more.

7 Days to Die Germany

Facebook

I can not link because I'm not on Facebook. But I saw it from a friend who himself has asked again. I do not know where the information is from

In other words, zero official information, and what you think you might have is not even first hand. It's third or fourth-hand at best.

Again, the exact word course

It was about the Pc Update A17

My friend asked ... This for PS4 will take a long time.

Answer: Q1 2019

My friend: Sure?

Answer: Currently

My friend: where does the information come from?

Answer: Trade secret

Everyone can get an idea of ​​themselves

It comes or it does not come

Again, the exact word course

It was about the Pc Update A17

My friend asked ... This for PS4 will take a long time.

Answer: Q1 2019

My friend: Sure?

Answer: Currently

My friend: where does the information come from?

Answer: Trade secret

Everyone can get an idea of ​​themselves

It comes or it does not come

Was that time frame for when pc was expected to go gold. I dont believe any source has ever given a time for console updates even before this whole mess came about. I am unsure as to what your reference to the ps4 was about or what it has to do with Q1 2019.

Was that time frame for when pc was expected to go gold. I dont believe any source has ever given a time for console updates even before this whole mess came about. I am unsure as to what your reference to the ps4 was about or what it has to do with Q1 2019.

It's got nothing. Literally has absolutely zero facts backing it up. The fake "facts" aren't even firsthand.

I don't know why anyone would post something with the source information being as convoluted as that. It's a complete waste of everyone's time.

Some people just like starting bull♥♥♥♥ rumors I suppose though.

It's got nothing. Literally has absolutely zero facts backing it up. The fake "facts" aren't even firsthand.

I don't know why anyone would post something with the source information being as convoluted as that. It's a complete waste of everyone's time.

Some people just like starting bull♥♥♥♥ rumors I suppose though.

Spent whole Saturday to have an eye on A17. They have changed half the game and added so many features and improvements that it appears like a completely different game, especially the visuals can't be compared to A16 (or console) state.

All those impressive things have only turned possible due to the Unity engine upgrade. In case we will ever see the console versions to be updated it will be way easier to keep it above the ground. Upgrading the engine is the greatest hurdle yet. If the game gets over it, development will not take so much resources anymore to hit the goals.

And agree with Sylen...growing second hand rumors will only rise expectations that might get disappointed.

Spent whole Saturday to have an eye on A17. They have changed half the game and added so many features and improvements that it appears like a completely different game, especially the visuals can't be compared to A16 (or console) state.

All those impressive things have only turned possible due to the Unity engine upgrade. In case we will ever see the console versions to be updated it will be way easier to keep it above the ground. Upgrading the engine is the greatest hurdle yet. If the game gets over it, development will not take so much resources anymore to hit the goals.

And agree with Sylen...growing second hand rumors will only rise expectations that might get disappointed.

The biggest hurdle for this game is not the engine upgrade. It's getting the rights back to complete the engine upgrade.

"According to GameDaily, Telltale is assigning all its assets — physical goods, trademarks, copyrights, software, and source code, to cover its debts. In other words, Telltale games are disappearing from Steam because the company has probably sold them off."

https://wccftech.com/telltale-games-pulled-steam-liquidating/

Not sure why it would be hard to get the rights back. I cannot find a single link that puts TTG working with IG or their status with TFP. Must be missing something as it seems pretty cut and dry with what is going to happen with TTG.

"During the company's restructuring in 2017, the publishing branch of Telltale had been put on hiatus but is expected to be reused once the company has regained its financial stability.[30]"

"In mid-June 2018, Variety reported that Telltale was moving away from Telltale Tool and instead use the established Unity game engine. The Stranger Things game was expected to be the first to use the Unity-based engine.[30]"

So in 2017 the publishing side went on a haitus? Also which game engine was being used TTG or Unity? Going to look for the link between TTG and IG.

I agree with Barry McCaulkiner 100 percent. Now for my view of things and moderators better NOT ban me for this cause i have the right to say whatever i please whether they like it or not its 0called FREEDOM OF SPEECH !. 7d2d on console is a dead game as is 7d2d in general in my opinion so i advise all who own the game to throw it in the garbage .

I agree with Barry McCaulkiner 100 percent. Now for my view of things and moderators better NOT ban me for this cause i have the right to say whatever i please whether they like it or not its 0called FREEDOM OF SPEECH !. 7d2d on console is a dead game as is 7d2d in general in my opinion so i advise all who own the game to throw it in the garbage .

LOL freedom of speech in a moderated forum. Some of you people are hilarious. You are free to say whatever you like, you are also free to suffer the consequences if you step over any line a moderator says you have crossed.

Archived