Ladder immersion/better ladder targeting

Viktoriusiii

Sooo...

I had an idea.

What if there was an extra mesh for ladders that have a ladder under them but no block behind them?

So basically:

----|ladder

wall|ladder

wall|ladder

wall|ladder

and the upper ladder gets another form... a "endladder" so to speak.

I was thinking of this:

choose-ladder01.jpg

or this:

SWIMMING-POOL-LADDER-QUALITY-3-STEP-TREAD-STAINLESS-STEEL-IN-BELOW-ABOVE-GROUND.jpg_640x640.jpg

it would help (like a fence) to not fall down when on top of the ladder AND it would look very nice.

I mean... ladders dont look very good overall... but this would really enhance the feeling.

Don't move into pimp dreams. That subforum is dead and nobody looks there anymore :D

and I dont think its really a "dream" and more an enhancement that should be implemented based on their current "laddersystem".

I have often had thoughts similar to this. Ladders on single blocks are scary every time you reach the top because you literally can't look at what you are walking on. Having half rails at the top would at least allow you to see them and know when you are moving on a flat surface vs going vertical still.

This is a cool idea, especially for the sake of seeing a ladder from the top like warmer says. I imagine it's possible using the same technique they use to put railings on the new staircases.

Don't move into pimp dreams. That subforum is dead and nobody looks there anymore :D

and I dont think its really a "dream" and more an enhancement that should be implemented based on their current "laddersystem".

Sorry, no can do. If we start making exceptions, it just worsens the problem. Everyone will want their threads in General Discussion, nobody will use the other sections, and we'll have no organization at all.

Archived