Ravenhurst - Crafting Boomstick

fergp25

I tried to search and couldn't find anything on this. I'm running through the shotgun class quest currently and I'm at the "Obtain a Boomstick" quest. Looking at my perks, I've purchased the perk that allows me to craft one. However, I cannot find the recipe in my crafting menu. Can someone give me the quick rundown on how to craft this?

Thanks!

I know some of those were made through the assembly menu, haven't played ravenhurst for a while. If you have a shotgun, disassemble it and then use one of the parts for assemble. Sometimes, there will be multiple options for various gun variants on the part.

I tried to search and couldn't find anything on this. I'm running through the shotgun class quest currently and I'm at the "Obtain a Boomstick" quest. Looking at my perks, I've purchased the perk that allows me to craft one. However, I cannot find the recipe in my crafting menu. Can someone give me the quick rundown on how to craft this?

Thanks!

You really should be posting questions about Ravenhearst mod in it's forum.

To answer your question - you can not craft boomstick. It can only be looted. Boomstick skill only increases shotgun damage.

Archived