polish raw diamonds to increase there value

random person

I don't think that makes sense because if it was cheap to do, then the Traders would just do it themselves, and if it was expensive then it wouldn't be profitable. I guess it offers the choice of heatmap to money, but it's still to granular of an inventory management quirk to be worth putting in the game at this point.

If we had to fight werewolves on the on the other hand...

I don't think that makes sense because if it was cheap to do, then the Traders would just do it themselves, and if it was expensive then it wouldn't be profitable. I guess it offers the choice of heatmap to money, but it's still to granular of an inventory management quirk to be worth putting in the game at this point.

If we had to fight werewolves on the on the other hand...

it does make sense because its a real life thing ....

some people people by raw diamonds from miners to polish them and give them a beautiful shape and sell them for much more

some people people by raw diamonds from miners to polish them and give them a beautiful shape and sell them for much more

Yes, but in this case, you're the miner and the traders are the middlemen. Since they get more raw diamonds per day, you'd think they'd be better at it than the player, and therefore it would cost less money and time to shine them. That means that they value shined diamonds lees, which means you'd would lose profit for selling raw diamonds.

Besides, it wouldn't add anything to the gameplay, since refining rare metals would just be a click or two in the crafting menu.

Just because something exists in real life does not mean it fits in context with a fictional world.

It's a real life thing with a lifetime of experience, advanced tools, etc. It seems kinda odd to have our survivor do so, just seems to be adding more complexity for the sake of complexity. As for gold/silver it actually doesn't matter what form its in. All that matters is the weight of the gold. 1lb of gold in bb's and 1lb gold in a bar is worth the exact same.

70% to crumble to dust and make worthless.

Or use the dust for a recipe for industrial grinder blades. diamond dust is used a lot in metal working tools. I would love to see an industrial grade saw, that is super loud, cuts through metal and concrete fast, and summons a screamer horde every 30 seconds that it is continuously running.

Archived