The Hated Crew is looking for Admins and Moderators.

The Hated Crew

The Hated Crew is looking for administrators and moderators. Moderators need to be active players who are respectful and responsible, who can deal with player issues or problems. We are also looking for admins with server admin experience, especially looking for someone who is familiar with 7DTD xml files, like rwgmixer.xml, recipes.xml, etc... We have lots of opportunities for a capable person. We have our own dedicated Xeon Quad Core (Hyper Threading) machine with lots of RAM, a SSD, and 7200RPM hard drive, running Windows Server 2016. Our server is in a data center in Dallas, TX, USA with excellent Internet (Over 300Mbps up and down). If you meet the requirements please join our Discord (http://discord.thehatedcrew.com) and PM me, Ramshot Rowdy.

• 3 weeks later...

Thought I'd bump this, plus we are not really looking for moderators anymore. We have a great admin staff, lots of IT knowledge and years of experience running 7 Days To Die servers. We're mostly looking for an admin that is familiar with the 7DTD xml files, if you fit the bill and want to become part of the team them please join our Discord and message me. Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
I noticed your post in Alloc's thread asking about multiple instances of the engine running different mods. If you have not figured it out by now, I had created a tutorial on how to run multiple, separate engines configured with different mods here: Multiple 7dtd engines on same server

LHammonds

That last link is interesting. I used some custom scripts very similar to this a while ago running WotW. My setup was rather caveman compared to this though. It was basically just a copy hack of Allocs to use the second Engine folder.

For the OP, I genuinely wish I had the free time to be able to assist. I've got the IT for you, but running myself a little thin currently. Will keep you in mind if things free up though.

Archived