Idea for water transport

Deeshay

Not sure if this has been mentioned before, but I feel the heavy water seeds would be a lot more viable if there was a way to create a boat type vehicle, perhaps one that can be used by multiple people plus their bikes.. My thoughts are that it be like a minibike in that the "frame" is a raft that is built using wood and plant fiber. Once the raft is build, you can add a motor, prop, gas... That way when you get from one shore to another the more rare items (engine, prop etc.) can be removed and stored and the raft itself can either be salvaged or left on the far shore for the return trip.

edit: Even if you couldn't put your bike on the raft, you could at least disassemble it and reassemble it on the other side..

Thoughts?

if I am not wrong, Roland already talked about that. For sure a boat is on TFP plans but first they need to fix water mechanics. Fixing the water takes too much time and effort with they do not have at this time. For now, they are creating a gyrocopter (maybe it will be present on A17) to a high mobility vehicle at end game. Maybe a modder could take a shot to build some type of raft with the new modding system. Let's hope :D

Archived