One Last Hoorah!

As someone who's played extensively on console, and pc. I wouldn't mind seeing going over to console:

The core talent changes

Paint, and block rotation additions

The newly skinned zombies

Distant poi

Screamer changes because screamers are now greater than horde nights

the rest of A16 is a buggy mess, and really needs a lot of fine tuning. Electricity causes huge lag and can corrupt chunks, traps are way to op (i mean, comeon turrets against 8 zombies a wave? and the AI seems to be 20x worse on pc (in multiplayer, they hit you from 3 meters away, and run in circles, sometimes away from you)

- - - Updated - - -

I hate to break it to you, but most public mp have vehicles disabled because of the issues that arise (missing, dropping through landscape, losing permissions ect) Alpha 16 has been the slowest for MP that I've experienced both due to the new mp issues and the length of the dev cycle. Really crossing my fingers for unity 2018!

???? What point was you trying to make? I play both I know the issues that go on. I do think you missed the point of what we was talking about. The part of not feeling like a survivor game and such. Anyway, yeah I can't wait for the unity update and see how good things will do compared to how they are now.

The magic of 7DtD is the suspense and tension. I've never played a game that had me on edge so much. Its wonderful and even though they are not the best looking zombies they might be the scariest I've ever faced. Whoever did sounds is a true artist.

Most of the new stuff just seems in the wrong genre honestly. I bought this game because I thought it was the most faithful to simulating an apocalyptic scenario and a helicopter and turrets just zap me out of that mindset instantly.

Generators are fine and definitely something survivors would have to adapt to but I was kind of underwhelmed by the traps.

Paint is a definite, if I was in the apocalypse and my major needs were met I'd try to live comfortably if not lavishly.

Skyscrapers and distant POI's seem amazing even if you can only render one floor at a time lol.

AI needs improving big time though. The moment I figured out I could just dig a hole and have zero worries the game became a game and stopped being an experience for me.

If that's the case there should be dozens if not thousands of survivors building tunnel networks and surviving the apocalypse.

As someone who's played extensively on console, and pc. I wouldn't mind seeing going over to console:

The core talent changes

Paint, and block rotation additions

The newly skinned zombies

Distant poi

Screamer changes because screamers are now greater than horde nights

the rest of A16 is a buggy mess, and really needs a lot of fine tuning. Electricity causes huge lag and can corrupt chunks, traps are way to op (i mean, comeon turrets against 8 zombies a wave? and the AI seems to be 20x worse on pc (in multiplayer, they hit you from 3 meters away, and run in circles, sometimes away from you)

Ah, yes! The new talent changes is another good one. Just those five things alone would make a fantastic update as far as I'm concerned, honestly. If of course you throw in all the updated and rebalanced heatmap and gamestages too! The new zombie skins however, I'm not too bothered about personally but if the developers could make that possible on console's regardless I won't complain. ;)

I don't play on PC so I don't know what works and what doesn't. It's interesting to have a little more insight, though. Cheers.

Anyone know if they plan on making any changes to how water behaves? I would love to build a viable Base on the water. Would also love to see changes on how fire works. Set a zombie on fire with a torch and have it do significant damage and spread to other zombies nearby.

Most of pc alpha 16 is desperately needed.

Reasons:

1.The standard poi's we get now grow old fast and lack any real challenge

2. The inability to paint makes patching up pre fabs imposimpossible at times without the building looking right. Paint also greatly enhances creativity on builds.

3. New zombie types because the lack of military zombies at military poi's is just weird, among other things.

4. While I'd be fine without most of the electricity stuff, I still want sentry turrets to place along my base.

5. The improved night vision from pc is desperately needed. The green grainy poo goggles we have now are borderline unusable.

6. We need the compound bow and/or better crossbow sights.

There might be more but this is what I got for now.

Archived