A16 - Medieval Mod (SDX)

Guppycur

guppy,

followed all "readme" files...cant even get the server to show up...all files were uploaded to the server..running well...but not showing up...please help heheeh thank you

Pastebin the server output.log?

not sure where to pasted the log...can i email it to you? or give it to you on my discord? thankx

paste it into Pastebin.com and it'll create a link, post the link, that way we can all take a look.

gup I am wondering if they just mean the server is not showing in the list as it hasn't for a long time? If that is so they just need to add the ip and port and join that way like we have to do.

ah crap, they are talking about their own server running your mod aren't they...

* waves hand* These are not the posts you are looking for...

Edited by Gamida (see edit history)

https://pastebin.com/UmjQF6t8

there you go...thank you for looking into this ...

Heya mate, that doesn't look like the server log for Medieval Mod. I'm seeing references to unity3d bundles that look like another mod. If this is the right log, then you need to reinstall the mod to a clean folder without any other mod files in it. :) Let us know how that works out for you.

All enquires go to Subquake now. Ive retired from UI's ;)

Hey...we never said you could retire!!!!

lol, enjoy it. Sad for us but good for you.

Another heartfelt thanks for past help though.

Now, where's this Subquake....."Hey you, c'mere....I got this problem see. When I push this button and look at................"

Ok, Been looking through the forums here to see if this has come up and I have not seen it yet so I'm gonna post this now. I'm not sure if you meant this to be a thing or not so I'm bringing it up.

You have Underground Dungeons in the Game. I had a player tell me just this morning that they went into a dungeon and found a crate. The crate is NOT Lootable. Cannot hit E on it to open it.

These crates are the DungeonSeed01, DungeonSeed02, DungeonSeed03 Blocks currently the ID numbers are 2020, 2021, 2022.

So what they did since they could not loot it they destroyed it to see if it dropped loot by doing so. When they destroyed it they actually got the Dungeonseed02 crate in their inventory instead. I found out this happens with all 3 of the chest blocks. Then they went home to their underground base and they figured they had another crate they can place items in so they placed it down on the ground.

What this did was spawn another Underground Dungeon below where they placed the chest down which also caused it to spawn entities in their base until they were able to fill in the dungeon and destroy everything inside it.

Not sure if this is what you meant it to do. I dont think it is a good idea a player can break these chests and they are then in their inventory. Then they can place it down again to cause another underground Dungeon. Then once again breaking the chest and can repeat this event as many times as they wish. I can see some players getting a kick out of doing this, Making a mess of a map that they dont care about or just to troll the server they come on. These dungeons spawn ALOT of Entities also and yeah i can see this being a issue in the long run.

I studied the block ID's and I dont see a <drop event="Destroy" name="" count="0" /> code in the block where they actually get that chest into their inventory all i see is a drop event FALL code that they get 0 from so I am not sure how they are even getting these chests into their inventories. I see they should be getting 100 to 1000 gold from them but once again they are unable to hit "E" on them to loot them?

I hope you can fix this issue to prevent the spawning of dungeons all over the map if players wish to do such things.

LOVING The MOD Guys! Just finding things here and there like you all wanted to find out Thanks Again for your hard work....

SeabeeMan.....