Empyrion updated

Royal Deluxe

Small warning for all of us that want to play empyrions new experimental. Its really Broken, how can you see in their forum

You mean like a link?

Here you go:

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwj14fjQsdTaAhXSJt8KHToQAYAQFjAAegQIABAq&url=https%3A%2F%2Fempyriononline.com%2F&usg=AOvVaw0eVQqYv4X-Wr1EswGBWfUZ

I spoke more about the steam forum, but i guess the feedback on their site can not be better

(Freeze to death with no way out, Scout 5 Hours (With HV) without finding a single poi, no Copper to find in startregion)

Dear TFPs, really, let you the time you need. They have been a month to late for their promises and then they made it worse by rushing it.

I spoke more about the steam forum, but i guess the feedback on their site can not be better

(Freeze to death with no way out, Scout 5 Hours (With HV) without finding a single poi, no Copper to find in startregion)

Dear TFPs, really, let you the time you need. They have been a month to late for their promises and then they made it worse by rushing it.

Freezing? Use the tent.

Scout with an HV, why not an SV?

Rescores, check map to see it they are on the planet. Also fly low to get a good scan.

I'm assuming that you want to report your findings to Empyrion on STEAM then.

Link:

http://store.steampowered.com/app/383120/Empyrion__Galactic_Survival/

Then click on view discussions tab.

Getting ready to check it out.

after a 3rd new start i can say that it is hard at the edge at the balance now.

Its possible that if RNG is bad to you, you really have no chance.

On the other hand we really speak about the first day ingame. So not that big thing if you start again.

New Balance is nice for the first day(s)

But Planets feel now really empty

Even the Easy difficulty level is hard IMO. I got pass the early phase without dying, but it was touch and go until I found the three mines near a crashed POI. Still no Promethium mines found but I hear every planet has at least one.

Now that my farm is about ready I'll start looking for that mine soon.

• 2 weeks later...

I got a Promethium meteorite! Over 900 ore... THEN another Promethium meteor fell when I finished and before I finished the second one, a third one fell, but I haven't located it or know its resource.

BUT over 1800 Promethium in ONE DAY! Win! :)

• 2 weeks later...
So... empyrion is a good game? I'm considering to buy it.. I really like to play single player. I will have fun playing SP?

Any advice is appreciated :D

If you like to build then definitely. Building bases, hovercraft, spacecraft, spacestations, and capital starships will make you happy if you like to build.

So... empyrion is a good game? I'm considering to buy it.. I really like to play single player. I will have fun playing SP?

Any advice is appreciated :D

They need more content before I recommend it for SP. BUT, you can play SP and just decide what you want to do and what would be considered a "Win". Building a very large Capital Ship that can carry 2 Small ships, 1 hover ship and can stay in space almost indefinitely is a win for me, because you could go find human civilization then.

They need more content before I recommend it for SP. BUT, you can play SP and just decide what you want to do and what would be considered a "Win". Building a very large Capital Ship that can carry 2 Small ships, 1 hover ship and can stay in space almost indefinitely is a win for me, because you could go find human civilization then.

One cargo box of O2.

One cargo box of water.

Two full stacks of fusion cells

500 Pentaxium.

Thats a win!

• 3 weeks later...

Saw part of g4k's video on alpha 8. It looks alot cooler than i remember it. I particuarlly like that they reintegrated procedural terrain generation. I love how their map of planets is like. Im seriously thinking of picking this up now. Is this game shaping up to be what no mans sky was supposed to be? :p

https://empyriononline.com/threads/alpha-8-out-now.38185/

Im so curious what differences and similarities there are with how 7d2d implemented their RWG. Their terrain and POI editor look promising as well.

Maybe there might be some nice takeways. @Kinyajuu. :)

Is there still the barrier to the north and south and a green transition when reaching the international date line?

Sounds like it was removed?

2. Removal of Red and Green Wall:

We finally removed the red pole colliders and the green wall so that you can now cross the poles and you do not have to be afraid anymore when you cross the green wall.

Sounds like it was removed?

2. Removal of Red and Green Wall:

We finally removed the red pole colliders and the green wall so that you can now cross the poles and you do not have to be afraid anymore when you cross the green wall.

Thank goodness! I hated those walls. :)

Archived