Catalysm

CSMM - Cloud hosted server manager

Fixed! :) I adjusted the database query with an extra check for server.

-----------------------------------------

CSMM Updated

- Server automation

A new system to run any command on your server automatically, at certain points in time. Uses crontab syntax. Can be used for automatic server restarts, infoticker messages, ...

I know the crontab syntax is a bit out there but I feel like it's a syntax many server admins will (should? ;p) be familiar with already and it allows for tons of control over the interval the job runs at. It's much more flexible than a regular timer and is not affected by system (csmm) restarts.

You can also configure discord notifications for when a job runs. This notification will display whatever output you receive from the executed command, so it can be useful as a sort of periodic log.

- Country ban module can now also ban players instead of just kicking them, enable in server settings

- Players can now use an ingame command "$csmmfeedback <message>" to send a message directly to the developer server.

We are also hosting a art competition for the discord profile picture! Prize is 1 month of "sponsor" rank donator features. Join us on discord for more info and/or discussion :D

https://discordapp.com/invite/kuDJG6e

please can you tell me more about "Country ban module can now also ban players instead of just kicking them" ?

please can you tell me more about "Country ban module can now also ban players instead of just kicking them" ?

The country ban module can keep players from certain countries out of your server. Let's say for example you add China to the ban list, anyone connecting to your server with a Chinese IP will be blocked. By default, country ban will simply kick the player meaning they can potentially keep trying. With the ban option, they are added to your servers ban list.

If you need more info, you can read all about CSMM in our documentation

I've been working on a web interface for managing CPM advanced claims and reset regions.

Here's a little sneak peek of it so far:

uBzIxKN.gif

Full size: https://i.imgur.com/uBzIxKN.gif

We're currently doing a beta test of this for patrons, check the patron announcements channel on Discord if you'd like to try it out :)

Edited by Catalysm (see edit history)

CSMM Updated

Some QoL changes mostly

- Custom hooks now have a dropdown to select the event type

- Map on dashboard has been moved down so it can take up more space on the page - this is to accommodate servers with large maps

- Made the player overview page load data smarter. This will prevent servers with large playerbases essentially DDOSing the API server :smile-new:

CSMM Updated

You can customize command replies now. Check your server settings -> ingame command options -> Custom command replies. A lot of the replies support some sort of variable(s). You can see those in the default values. You can also use ${player} (as in the player that executed the command) and ${server} variables like in custom commands everywhere.

Have fun translating CSMM for your server and/or writing snarky replies :smile-new:

CSMM Updated

- Added vote rewarding

Allow your players to vote for your server on https://7daystodie-servers.com. Rewards are done by a CSMM custom command. The default gives a player 50 currency but you can change this to whatever you want of course. Spawn a lootbox, give some specific item(s), ...

- Server roles are now displayed on the user profile page

- Better handling of command errors