Hunger and thirst rate settings in game settings.

upload420

I have seen a good number of people talking about the hunger and thirst rate. Some thinks it perfect, others think its to fast, even a few think its to slow. I think it would be great to have a setting for this when you go to create a game/server. I mean there is tons of other stuff you can control. I believe this would be a pretty good thing to add to that settings list. This way those that see any kind of issue with those thirst and hunger rates could adjust accordingly. It would be a way to make everyone happy and at the same time could make the game even more appealing to more people. Anyone that agrees please put in your thoughts and suggestions. Maybe if i get enough attention with my idea it could be implemented some day. My idea was to have it gauged by % an hour or minute. One of the percents would be while being very active one would be while being slightly active and one could be while being static or not moving at all. I think that would keep the new system intact but also make it so some players could have be hard to keep the levels down requiring farming and a good water supply. While others could have it just be something you would need to keep in check every few hours. I also like the idea of stat boost while both meters are full and maybe normal at 75%. Then at 50% you might start seeing penalties that get worst as it gets lower. Or heck even make it when your over full with food and water you may feel a little fatigue and move a bit slower. If they really dug deep they could make different foods and drinks affect you differently. Like coffee gives you a good stamina boost helps mining and tree chopping for a while but is followed by a crash. I know that seems a little deep and there is much more important things to be dabbling in but i strongly believe a basic setting for this would be good for everyone. So please people post your thoughts help me get some attention if you think my idea is note worthy.

Archived