Cant join online games

HUGELOAD4YINZ

Huge: I am sorry nobody has responded to your inquiry.

More information would be helpful. For instance, what are your internet speeds up and down and your hook-up (wired or wireless?), what system are you on (PS4 or XBOX) Also, check to make sure your NAT is set to open. I am assuming you are trying to join a private game as you say you can't hook up with friends. Explain what happens when you try. Do you get a "Cannot connect to server" error, or some other indication or does it just sit there cycling. Did your system manage to update to the most current version, and did your friends update as well?

There are several Moderators as well as other players that have quite a bit of knowledge regarding the quirks of this game but without some needed info they really can't help much. It is important to know who's hosting and what their settings are as well as yours. Also, have you tried joining a random multiplayer game and been successful, or are you unable to join any multiplayer or private games? re you receiving the invite and unable to join or are you not even receiving the invite? Have you tried to clear your cache by completely shutting down your system and unplugging for five minutes?

You also may want to repost this in the bug section after you've tried the above. It might get more attention there. As to the lack of response, once again I apologize, I know Clare has been working her tail off and is usually very good at getting to posts,, however this was a holiday weekend. Good luck with the game and I hope your issue gets resolved.

• 3 months later...

On libe gaming

Hello, I has been palying this fantastic game sine 1 year, I had a Internet supplier called "Cablevisiَn" in Monterrey, México, and I never had problems with my friends on usa, and México that had the dame supplier, I Just has problems with a friendo that had a different supplier called "telmex". In this moment, by some externa reasons, I changed the Internet supplier to "telmex" and no, I cant play with the same friends that I played before with "Cablevisiَn", I m almost sure that the problem is someting on the configuraciَn on the mَdem, so I want to try changing ports, to try play. Could yo please give me wich ports use the game to try c set something different on the mَdem? I play on xbox 1. Regards

General Support is for more for general questions with other players etc

All support from me is being run from the Console Bug Reports section. While this is a persistent issue for players there may be some troubleshooting / workarounds that I can help you with. Please submit a new thread in the Console Bug Reports section using the guide provided - https://7daystodie.com/forums/showthread.php?47268-IMPORTANT-Please-read-BEFORE-posting - for a list of connection details of you and any host you may be trying to connect to, or a client who may be trying to connect to you and I will get back to you asap.

Clare

Archived