Great Start so far!

Weasle

So I have not played since, I dunno Alpha 13 or so. I got the platinum back then. Did not like the strange lighting for distant terrain before.

Decided to start playing again because I love survival games and wanted to try to build a super impressive base this time around as last time I lived in a modified pre fab and stopped playing after I got the platinum.

So I decided to just jump in and I cranked up zombie spawns to max, and placed it on Insane difficulty.

I am playing with zombies run only at night and the rest of the settings default.

I am playing the InsaneHCA seed. So far I have had brilliant luck. I am on the night of day 2 and so far I have found: Calipers, Tool and Die set, Minibikes for dummies book, handle bars, purple tires, engine, basket, and a lock, so going to be making my bike soon. Found chainsaw recipe.

I also found 2 treasure maps and have dug one up resulting in 6k tokens that I used to buy a purple almost 600 quality wrench to break down stuff.

Found night vision goggles.

The only time I really messed up was on day one where I ate too many snowberries after spawning in a snow biome and posioned myself. I ended up losing 3 wellness. But now after eating meats and drinking yucca plants I am back up to 103 wellness.

Question I have is, in Alpha 15 on console are scrap plastics available? I have the materials to make a mining helmet once I get the plastic if those are in Alpha 15.

But overall I am really happy with my cold start after not playing for almost 2 years.

So I have not played since, I dunno Alpha 13 or so. I got the platinum back then. Did not like the strange lighting for distant terrain before.

Decided to start playing again because I love survival games and wanted to try to build a super impressive base this time around as last time I lived in a modified pre fab and stopped playing after I got the platinum.

So I decided to just jump in and I cranked up zombie spawns to max, and placed it on Insane difficulty.

I am playing with zombies run only at night and the rest of the settings default.

I am playing the InsaneHCA seed. So far I have had brilliant luck. I am on the night of day 2 and so far I have found: Calipers, Tool and Die set, Minibikes for dummies book, handle bars, purple tires, engine, basket, and a lock, so going to be making my bike soon. Found chainsaw recipe.

I also found 2 treasure maps and have dug one up resulting in 6k tokens that I used to buy a purple almost 600 quality wrench to break down stuff.

Found night vision goggles.

The only time I really messed up was on day one where I ate too many snowberries after spawning in a snow biome and posioned myself. I ended up losing 3 wellness. But now after eating meats and drinking yucca plants I am back up to 103 wellness.

Question I have is, in Alpha 15 on console are scrap plastics available? I have the materials to make a mining helmet once I get the plastic if those are in Alpha 15.

But overall I am really happy with my cold start after not playing for almost 2 years.

Yup, we have plastic parts. You'll need the work bench to make the mining helmet once you have all the parts. You can learn this in the perks or "steal" (wrench) one from a Pass-n-Gas.

Awesome finds on your map!! That's a darn good start.

Archived