[WIP] Behe Balls ~ Dragon Ball inspired mod

Eihwaz

beheBallPromo2.png

PROJECT PAUSED - ABANDONED

= Big Thanks to Alphado!

"The day Behemoth appeared and led the legions of the undead who flooded the realm of the living, all hope seemed lost - but a group of 7 brave warriors known as the Z-fighter faced the monster. After a relentless fight, they were able to seal Behemot's power in their bodies, thus saving humanity.

Legend has it that the hearts of the warriors, after their deaths, became magical crystal orbs that, when united in a shrine, are able to conjure the undead Lord, who must fulfill one wish."

Are you ready to embark on a journey of adventures on the footsteps of the Z-Fighter ?!

Search all 7 Behe Balls and your wishes come true!

Deutsche ـbersetzung

An dem Tag als Behemoth erschien und die Heerscharen der Untoten anführte die das Reich der Lebenden überfluteten, schien jede Hoffnung verloren - doch eine Gruppe aus 7 tapferen Kriegern, die als Z-Fighter bekannt werden sollten, stellten sich dem Ungeheuer. Nach einem unerbittlichen Kampf konnten sie Behemots Macht in ihren Kِrpern versiegeln und somit die Menscheitheit retten.

Die Legende besagt, dass die Herzen der Krieger nach ihrem Tot zu magischen Kristallkugeln wurden, die wenn man sie in einem Schrein vereint, in der Lage sind den untoten Lord heraufzubeschwِren, welcher einem einen Wunsch erfüllen muss.

Bist du bereit dich auf eine Reise voller Abenteuer zu begeben auf den Fuكspuren der Z-Fighter?! Suche alle 7 Behe Balls und deine Wünsche werden wahr!

Greetings Community,

I am happy to introduce you today my mod named "Behe Ball" which is obviously inspired by the anime serie Dragon Ball. As in the series, you can go hunting for the Behe Balls to fulfill a great wish. Because only 7 balls can exist at the same time, you must obtain them with all means! (PvP) In addition to the fight, a rp-questchain awaits you, based on the one written above, with many allusions to the series - but remaining in the style of 7 days to die.

To get the best possible result, I would be very happy to receive feedback and help, especially with 3d models.

(someone had answer but unfortunately I have heard nothing more)

News coming soon

no download until it have some 3d models

Archived