Mod List

Clockwork Orange

Persistent Party?

anyone have a line on a mod to make parties persistent? We play with a small group that always share experience, and while it is mildly annoying to have to reform the party every time we get together, it can be more irritating to have to re-invite someone who got kicked out or had to reboot. I was hoping there was a way to get the "party" to just work the way allies do....

Hello everyone, I have a question. Since I reviewed the list of mods and did not find by itself a mod that I think would be useful, as they have balanced all wood materials.

I mean something like the "Fuel log", to put in the forges and have a better burning time. And not to be all the time taking out wood to feed the forges.

Thank you very much!

Hello everyone, I have a question. Since I reviewed the list of mods and did not find by itself a mod that I think would be useful, as they have balanced all wood materials.

I mean something like the "Fuel log", to put in the forges and have a better burning time. And not to be all the time taking out wood to feed the forges.

Thank you very much!

I just put like 300-400 wood in each forge and let it go. Late game I just put like 3000 wood in each one and not have to worry about it.

• 2 weeks later...
I created one here:

https://7daystodie.com/forums/showthread.php?112156-Add-5-more-visible-ingredients-in-the-recipie-crafting-view&p=957334#post957334

Oh, and thanks for the "keeping track of all the mods in one place" list!

My pack includes mainly guns, but blocks and other items will be added soon. Updated every weekend unless I need to release a hot fix.

https://7daystodie.com/forums/showthread.php?112475-Rev-s-Mega-Pack

Got em, Thanks!

https://7daystodie.com/forums/showthread.php?83927-MOD-TacticalAction-MOD-for-A16-4

Tactical Action is listed as an SDX mod, it's a modlet.

Its technically an overhaul but if it requires different install instructions I class it as sdx even if it doesnt require sdx at least for now.

- - - Updated - - -

ComSenMod is now available for Alpha 17. :)

Updated the name to not include the date in the title, all mods created during A 17 are held at the top of the list until the next alpha, then all of those mods will move to the Old and Current list and mods created during A 18 will be held at the top again. Hope that makes sense.

Updated the name to not include the date in the title, all mods created during A 17 are held at the top of the list until the next alpha, then all of those mods will move to the Old and Current list and mods created during A 18 will be held at the top again. Hope that makes sense.

Ah, okay. I understand now, but I think the category names are confusing when "Current" is used to mean two different things: mods that are compatible with the current alpha, and mods that were created during the current alpha. It would be easy for a visitor to assume "Current mods for A17.x" includes all the mods that are for A17.x. That was my assumption, anyway.

What would be most important to me, as a mod user, is which mods work with A17, and which mods only work with A16 and/or earlier.

Ah, okay. I understand now, but I think the category names are confusing when "Current" is used to mean two different things: mods that are compatible with the current alpha, and mods that were created during the current alpha. It would be easy for a visitor to assume "Current mods for A17.x" includes all the mods that are for A17.x. That was my assumption, anyway.

What would be most important to me, as a mod user, is which mods work with A17, and which mods only work with A16 and/or earlier.

That would be ideal but impractical for me to know which mods are compatible with the current version and on top of that constantly keeping track of that and moving and changing the list accordingly etc.

That would be ideal but impractical for me to know which mods are compatible with the current version and on top of that constantly keeping track of that and moving and changing the list accordingly etc.

I can appreciate that. Still, I think it'd be worth changing the category name to avoid confusion... something like "Alpha 17 Debuts" for the first section.

I can appreciate that. Still, I think it'd be worth changing the category name to avoid confusion... something like "Alpha 17 Debuts" for the first section.

Yeah I changed it up a bit, it should be more clear now.

Hey,

i did a german translation for A17.1 and A17.2. The files are on Nexusmods. Can you put this on your list.

greetings Scomar

Got it! Thanks for posting!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Here is my page of newly published mods you can add to your list. Thanks for doing this, I was worried I'd have to scour the forums looking for people's work.

https://7daystodie.com/forums/showthread.php?119711-Zagan-s-Mods-Page

A Clockwork Orange - Stanley Kubrick, with Malcolm McDowell. Classic.

Definition: Like an orange with mechanical innards, a person that no longer has their own feelings because they have been replaced, like the orange.

Here is my page of newly published mods you can add to your list. Thanks for doing this, I was worried I'd have to scour the forums looking for people's work.

https://7daystodie.com/forums/showthread.php?119711-Zagan-s-Mods-Page

A Clockwork Orange - Stanley Kubrick, with Malcolm McDowell. Classic.

Definition: Like an orange with mechanical innards, a person that no longer has their own feelings because they have been replaced, like the orange.

Haha nice, yeah one of my old favourites, I added ya to the list. Have a good one!

• 3 months later...

Archived