Mod List

Clockwork Orange

Here is a list of my current modlets. All listed are currently compatible with up to and including b208.

30k item stack – stacks all items that are stackable (not most blocks) to 30k

Double Motherlode Plus – Doubles the effects of motherlode (also adds an extra 33% with no levels in Motherlode)

Arrow/Crossbow Bolt Conversion – Adds Recipes that allow you to convert standard (stone, Iron, & Steel) arrows to crossbow bolts and vice versa.

Quality Damage Bonuses – This one resoters damage bonuses based on quality level

Quality Effectiveness Bonuses – This one goes a step beyond just adding damage, it also adds, speed of attack for all weapons, and for ranged weapons, more accurate, less recoil, better handling, increased ranged, etc…all based on quality level.

Reduced Stamina Usage by quality level – This is an addon to the previous one, if you also want to have items reduce the stamina usage for using them, this one is for you.

Terrain based movement speed – This one can be controversial, it increased (and decreases speed of walking and running on different terrains). For instance, walking on roads now provides a movement boost, while walking through snow and sand decreases movement speed. It does this both for zombies and players though.

Ammo Disassembly – This one allows you to disassemble ammunition you find in the game. If the ammo normally requires a workbench to build, you need one to disassemble it, though you do not learn the recipe to disassemble it.

Scrap Iron and Steel Bars – This one adds in scrap iron and steel bars. Upgrade path= Wood>Scrap Iron>Iron>Steel. There is no downgrade path for them, so if they run out of hit points they will break and not turn back into the lower one like a lot of blocks do. Hit points are 300>1000>2500>6000.

---

For those of you who want easy mode, these will allow you to ignore stamina, ammo and durability the below modlets are for you:

Effectively Unlimited Stamina – reduces the stamina usage for most things to almost nothing, regenerations should outpace usage, and it also reduces the food and water consumption when you use stamina.

Infinite Ammo and Durability means you never need to reload, nor do you need to worry about weapons and tools breaking…ever.

Please visit the main thread to post any feedback.

• 1 month later...

I made a mod for those that want an alternative to the Secure Storage Chest, I named the mod "Hardened Chest" mod. In the zip I have installation instructions included. The default Secure Storage Chest has 225 hit points with an LPHardnessScale of 8 whereas you can now craft a Secure Hardened Chest with 2,500 hit points and a LPHardnessScale of 100. It has the same functions as the default chest and they all work flawlessly. The Secure Hardened Chest takes up a little more room and they can be stacked on top of one another. The option to craft them unlocks with the "Hammer & Forge" Tier 1 skill. Here is the download link:https://drive.google.com/open?id=1hCCgvBPL8w21_y-h6pQhbUMqX5t2ytnk

room required comparison:

20190111042749_1.thumb.jpg.6bd6a6d2112feeb78712e5d1a800cb6c.jpg

Hammer & Forge skill perk preview:

20190111052812_1.jpg.1fb79416258655486485457816b34813.jpg

stat comparison preview:

20190111060915_1.jpg.91e7259572e4bc172eaba4e2ecfa5a6a.jpg

secure hardened chest preview:

20190111063836_1.jpg.7a960f2af60acab122a041977ed7aa3f.jpg

I made a mod for those that want an alternative to the Secure Storage Chest, I named the mod "Hardened Chest" mod. In the zip I have installation instructions included. The default Secure Storage Chest has 225 hit points with an LPHardnessScale of 8 whereas you can now craft a Secure Hardened Chest with 2,500 hit points and a LPHardnessScale of 100. It has the same functions as the default chest and they all work flawlessly. The Secure Hardened Chest takes up a little more room and they can be stacked on top of one another. The option to craft them unlocks with the "Hammer & Forge" Tier 1 skill. Here is the download link:https://drive.google.com/open?id=1hCCgvBPL8w21_y-h6pQhbUMqX5t2ytnk

room required comparison:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]27043[/ATTACH]

Hammer & Forge skill perk preview:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]27044[/ATTACH]

stat comparison preview:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]27045[/ATTACH]

secure hardened chest preview:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]27047[/ATTACH]

Leave a link to the main thread so that i can add you to the list

Wow, this is a crazy job to take on. I don't think you've reserved enough space to account for all the modlets, I don't think it's even possible in this forum setting. But here you go. These are just my modlets, I have a bunch more stuff released for the other categories but man.... It's too much to ask you to add. lol https://7daystodie.com/forums/showthread.php?99776-Khelldon-s-Modlets

Wow, this is a crazy job to take on. I don't think you've reserved enough space to account for all the modlets, I don't think it's even possible in this forum setting. But here you go. These are just my modlets, I have a bunch more stuff released for the other categories but man.... It's too much to ask you to add. lol https://7daystodie.com/forums/showthread.php?99776-Khelldon-s-Modlets

If everyone creates their own modlet page it wouldn't be so bad, its when you get separate threads for modlets from the same person.

If everyone creates their own modlet page it wouldn't be so bad, its when you get separate threads for modlets from the same person.

I still don't know, Clockwork... What are we, a month after release and thousands of modlets deep. Kudos to you for taking this on! Not trying to nay say, just worried for you. Way bigger job than I'd ever want. lol thanks for adding my doohickies.

• Roland unpinned this topic

Archived