give us a reason to go to the wasteland biome .

random person

poi's everywhere, tons of feathers(vultures), tons and tons of iron. just it in my opinion

You can get iron everywhere as underground ores .

And for feathers I rather to go to the snow biome and desert for birds nests ( the biggest ammount of them .)

- - - Updated - - -

Isn't it the only place you kin get blowed up....blowed up real good.... :)

That's more of a reason to stay out of it ...

The wasteland lives up to it's name. It's a waste of land, might as well be removed from the game as it is now.

Vultures are everywhere, nests are everywhere and they have eggs too. For iron, yeah, dig. Or mine the large boulders that only give stone and iron and the small boulders that give all minerals. Outside of the Wasteofland, there are towers and houses and stores... so literally no good reason to have the wasteland in the game.

As for getting blowed up, there are sandbagged military camps, cars, and gas barrels. You can get blowed up plenty good if you use your imagination :p Heck, you could even get some explosives and try to grenade jump.

You can get iron everywhere as underground ores .

And for feathers I rather to go to the snow biome and desert for birds nests ( the biggest ammount of them .)

True, but you can't fill a forge with iron on the first 3 days as easier than in the wastedlands :D

I’m not saying there couldn’t be more reasons to visit the wasteland, but there are a couple of unique advantages not mentioned yet.

If you look carefully, you’ll notice the occasional desk safe lying on the ground in the wasteland. Contrast this with the backpacks and purses you’d find in other biomes. Secondly, if you’re making a large concrete structure, as many players do at some point, the wasteland is the best place to go. The unlimited quantities of destroyed stone provide the raw materials you need, in close to the ideal proportions, right at surface level, in a single low-HP block.

I noticed that each biome has somthing special , like the desert has yucca and aloe , the burnt forest has fertlizer , the snow biome has blue berries and the forest jas a lot of trees .

But I don't see a reason to ever go to the wasteland .

Only there you may hear cool ambient atmospheric sound

The wasteland is a scrapper's paradise. Loads of cars. Tons of already scrapped metal (Good for big spikes, no need to waste extra time /workbench capacity with scrapping raw iron).

If any improvement is needed, then it should be fitting to that theme.

Besides that: Clothes (lockers). Food (coolers). Leather (dogs). Gun parts and schems (safes).

It even used to be my go to starting area before they unreasonably increased upgrade costs of the scrap tier blocks. Screw cobblestone and adobe, "go scrap" was my credo during that time. Sure hope that will be viable once again at some point.

Archived