Givers & Takers: Any Chance For A New "Give All" button?

Wyze

[attachment=5596:name] Any chance we could get a "Give All" button next to the "Take All" button when we interact with something and/or nothing. Sometimes you want to open a chest and completely empty the contents of your backpack into the chest and currently you do this one item slot at a time. It would be nice to click a single button like we have for "Take All" but it would instead "Give All" and it would also be nice if this worked as an option when not connected to a storage container. Example: I have a new player wandering by my humble base and I want to help the new adventuring survivor with some items so I load my currently empty pack with a few bottles of water, a couple cans of food, maybe some stone or even an iron ingot or two with a fire arm and some ammo for hunting their own food and self defense of course. I could go out of my defenses and click my "Give All 'G'" button and it would place all of these items onto the ground. More often than not it would be to empty my backpack into an empty storage container with all of my days findings from scavenging and hunting.

I would like to be able to: 1. craft a new backpack 2. take one off, and leave on the ground 3. put another one on This way i can have clean backpack for loot runs and i don't have to reorganise my inventory when i return and continue with my usual routine. (continue building for example)

Archived