New idea come to me from a friend CHECK THIS ONE OUT GUYS

xhoan350

OK so as our world got bigger in sides its taking a certain time of the game ruining around exploring it. I hear from other that in the future car will be added in... But think for a bit how many of us would know how to craft or build a car from scratch in a zombie world... Say instead of adding cars add like a wild life such as wild horses wolfs even mountain cats... SO we have the zombie to worry about but yet even wild life we cant just run throw the forest. And put fish in the world... and make it a recipe kind of book that you can make rope and so own and will teach you how to hunt or even ride a horse. And all we will need is to make a shelter for the horse and so own.

Hello! Someone please correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe the car element was based on fixing up existing cars, not actually crafting them from scratch which would be a bit more unrealistic. I like the idea of fish. It would add so much life to the beautiful lakes and ponds that dot the landscape, so long as the game engine can handle it. I'm already seeing slowdowns with torches in my castle that I'm building =/ And on this note, generally adding more wildlife could be fun, if done right. Too much and this game will be a Rust clone where it's you vs. wildlife lol

I agree with everyone else, That horse would be weeks or even months of food for me hell I may even make some glue from it so I can repair my house and things, Anyway the car is the best idea and yes it would be fixing up an already spawned car not building one from scratch if I am not mistaken. However when it comes to live stock having some cows or sheep to raise and make fat to eat as food is a good idea however you would need a chance for the animals to become infected making all your time a waste if you do not take care of them correctly. so you would have to feed them keep them away from infections and also cure them of any illness when they fall ill so that it does not go to waste.

Archived