Having an issue with slow internet and the launcher

OofDoof

The short and sweet of it is when I go to pre-sync the mod for the first time it hangs up on the .zip download (im pretty sure). I know its supposed to take a little longer the first time..but mine will go for about 2 hours and then fail the download..restart..go about 2 more hours..fail the download..etc. Now I can easily download the master .zip myself. Is there someplace I can just put that so the pre-sync will find it and not try to download it?

INFO 9 _7D2DLauncher.frmMain - Copying _CommonRedist

INFO 9 _7D2DLauncher.frmMain - Copying vcredist

INFO 9 _7D2DLauncher.frmMain - Copying 2010

INFO 1 _7D2DLauncher.frmMain - Background Process completed: Copying D:\\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\7 Days To Die\ to D:\7dtd\StarvationMod\StarvationMod16

INFO 1 _7D2DLauncher.frmMain - Checking for Downloads.

INFO 1 _7D2DLauncher.frmMain - Waiting for Background Process to complete: Deleting existing mods...

INFO 1 _7D2DLauncher.frmMain - Background Process completed: Deleting existing mods...

INFO 8 _7D2DLauncher.frmMain - Attempting to download: https://github.com/StarvationTeam/StarvationMod/archive/master.zip

INFO 1 _7D2DLauncher.frmMain - Waiting for Background Process to complete: Refreshing Mods for StarvationMod16

INFO 8 _7D2DLauncher.frmMain - Warning: Download attempt failed. Will retry...

INFO 8 _7D2DLauncher.frmMain - LibGit2Sharp.LibGit2SharpException: failed to read data: The server returned an invalid or unrecognized response

at LibGit2Sharp.Core.Ensure.HandleError(Int32 result)

at LibGit2Sharp.Core.Proxy.git_clone(String url, String workdir, GitCloneOptions& opts)

at LibGit2Sharp.Repository.Clone(String sourceUrl, String workdirPath, CloneOptions options)

at _7D2DLauncher.frmMain.bgWorker_DoWork(Object sender, DoWorkEventArgs e)

INFO 8 _7D2DLauncher.frmMain - Attempting to download: https://github.com/StarvationTeam/StarvationMod/archive/master.zip

INFO 1 _7D2DLauncher.frmMain - Background Process completed: Refreshing Mods for StarvationMod16

Here's the bottom few lines of the log from my launcher.

Any help would be appreciated.

Archived