Help with CBmod install to dedicated server.

jommi

having no luck installing the mod to a HostHavoc server...upload FTP files fine...set configs file...run from 7 dtd launcher fine...server shows up...game shows up, but when i start the game, it starts a vanilla game WITHOUT the mod...HostHavoc says to start with asking the Dev on the dedicated server install...any help would be thankful...thank you!

having no luck installing the mod to a HostHavoc server...upload FTP files fine...set configs file...run from 7 dtd launcher fine...server shows up...game shows up, but when i start the game, it starts a vanilla game WITHOUT the mod...HostHavoc says to start with asking the Dev on the dedicated server install...any help would be thankful...thank you!

So sorry to not have seen this sooner. Did you download the mod files for the server from the GitHub link or did you attempt to copy the files from the launcher to the server? Also, which version are we talking about, with or without CompoPack? And with or without the zombie retexture?

Not a problem..

So sorry to not have seen this sooner. Did you download the mod files for the server from the GitHub link or did you attempt to copy the files from the launcher to the server? Also, which version are we talking about, with or without CompoPack? And with or without the zombie retexture?

i am running CBMod with compoPack Zombie Retexture version...i downloaded from the website...uploaded with FTP to my dedicated server (hosted by HostHavoc)...restarted all....tried to run it from the launcher...and then directly from steam...once the game starts, i starts as Vanilla...no mod at all...the server is coming up proper and running, BUT no mod....i would love to make my dedicated server run the mod (great work btw) ...hard to host a server that i have to be on all the time in order to allow others to play...would be very thankful for any help with the install to a dedicated server hosted by HostHavoc (they are not much help) thank you and again, great Mod very challenging!!

i am running CBMod with compoPack Zombie Retexture version...i downloaded from the website...uploaded with FTP to my dedicated server (hosted by HostHavoc)...restarted all....tried to run it from the launcher...and then directly from steam...once the game starts, i starts as Vanilla...no mod at all...the server is coming up proper and running, BUT no mod....i would love to make my dedicated server run the mod (great work btw) ...hard to host a server that i have to be on all the time in order to allow others to play...would be very thankful for any help with the install to a dedicated server hosted by HostHavoc (they are not much help) thank you and again, great Mod very challenging!!

Have you been able to grab the log files from the server yet?

I have just put a server up. When i tried the compopack rwg mixer it had an error in it ( null reference hub cell rule is NULL ) so i swapped in the non compo pack mixer and the server started with that one just fine. I then swapped in the prefab entries into this mixer but left the hub cell rules untouched and the server started again as well.

can someone plz give me the link for the cb mod to download it to my dedicated server .. as we been looking and we cant find nothing on how to download mod to my server and help with link would be so nice tks

I've been looking for this also so hopefully someone comes up with a link soon because I'm off work for a couple days and I've already planned on spending my time on that mod. lol :miserable:

Not sure if this is the current version but I found a link on the GitHub; CBMod Also the 7D2D Mod Launcher will have the download information you need.

Archived