Disunity EOFException, can't open assets

blackone

Hello everyone. I want to say that I'm very happy about all the tools I've found here so far, and the work done it's amazing!

Given that the community seems so good, I would like to ask a question and maybe try to contribute if possible.

I'm trying to unpack/expand an apk. After expanding it with apktool, I would like to extract the assets textures and other values.

After apk decoding, I run the following command (there are 75 splits, 0-74):

disunity.bat -v asset header .\decoded#################\sharedassets1.assets.split0

And the output comes to:

[debug] SerializedFileReader: Found split serialized file
[debug] SerializedFileReader: Adding splinter sharedassets1.assets.split0
[debug] SerializedFileReader: Adding splinter sharedassets1.assets.split1
[debug] SerializedFileReader: Adding splinter sharedassets1.assets.split73
[debug] SerializedFileReader: Adding splinter sharedassets1.assets.split74
[debug] SerializedFileReader: headerBlock: 0 - 20 (20)
[debug] SerializedFileMetadata: typeTreeBlock: 20 - 2449 (2429)
[warning] AssetCommand: Can't open asset file .\decoded#################\sharedassets1.assets.split0, caused by java.io.EOFException
       at info.ata4.io.buffer.source.ByteBufferSource.requestRead(ByteBufferSource.java:105)
       at info.ata4.io.DataReader.readShort(DataReader.java:73)
       at info.ata4.junity.serialize.objectinfo.ObjectInfoV2.read(ObjectInfoV2.java:37)
       at info.ata4.junity.serialize.objectinfo.ObjectInfoV3.read(ObjectInfoV3.java:34)
       at info.ata4.io.DataReader.readStruct(DataReader.java:37)
       at info.ata4.junity.serialize.objectinfo.ObjectInfoTableV2.read(ObjectInfoTableV2.java:34)
       at info.ata4.junity.serialize.SerializedFileMetadata.read(SerializedFileMetadata.java:154)
       at info.ata4.junity.serialize.SerializedFileReader.readMetadata(SerializedFileReader.java:130)
       at info.ata4.junity.serialize.SerializedFileReader.read(SerializedFileReader.java:107)
       at info.ata4.disunity.cli.command.asset.AssetCommand.runFileRecursive(AssetCommand.java:59)
       at info.ata4.disunity.cli.command.RecursiveFileCommand.runFile(RecursiveFileCommand.java:52)
       at java.base/java.util.ArrayList.forEach(Unknown Source)
       at info.ata4.disunity.cli.command.FileCommand.run(FileCommand.java:32)
       at info.ata4.disunity.cli.command.Command.run(Command.java:50)
       at info.ata4.disunity.cli.command.Command.run(Command.java:50)
       at info.ata4.disunity.cli.command.DisUnityRoot.run(DisUnityRoot.java:62)
       at info.ata4.disunity.cli.DisUnityCli.main(DisUnityCli.java:46)

Do you guys have any clue on why? I've tried two versions of disunity (latest stable and 2.2), running on windows 10 x64.

If you want/can, I can provide a link the the actual apk file (publicly available) or upload the assets files.

Thanks in advance,

Blackone.

Archived