War of the walkers bugs

jhast07

I currently just changed my server into war of the walkers. The first issue is while booting the game takes a REALLY long time booting up (especially on the loading items section) The game is laggy while typing into the text box to search for a certain item to craft, and there was no ability to pick a class in the beginning of the game. The page that was supposed to allow me and my friends to pick our classes didn't spawn in the starter crate. It's a fresh download, and all of us have had the same problems. I've got no idea where to even start to fix this problem. Thanks in advance.

Long time booting up is just due to their being a LOT added to the game.

Menu lag sucks, but is a problem with the base game. Adding more recipes and ingredients ends up exponentially increasing the menu lag. It can be partially reduced by favoriting everything you frequently make and keeping the view favorites always on. Won't help with the lag you get when you start to type into the text box, but will help with other lag.

You no longer pick a class with WotW. From the start, you have all of the classes. To advance in them, follow the quest lines. Once you complete the super-truncated starter quest, you should be given a huge assortment of class quests.

Archived