Darkness Falls: They mostly come out at night...

KhaineGB

Good day KhaineGB

Well lets hope it is a good day ..

Just went back into my game with the 2.01b Update … all levels were good to go … But Lost the 3 completed Skills

Hunter _ Survivalist and my newly added one of Laborer. (All gone) I know there is a way to get them .. but I don't How .. tried a couple of .. giveme terms .. but didn't work.

Any help here would be nice … Have Fun and Enjoy … the Old Gamer … :02.47-tranquillity:

PS: I guess I could start over :crushed: .. with same map .. which is a fairly good one, better than most so far.

Edited by gpcstargate (see edit history)

My lvl was reset back to 1 i was able to giveselfxp but i cant figure out the blank class paper i tried multiple times with giveself what am i doing wrong help

Good day KhaineGB

Well lets hope it is a good day ..

Just went back into my game with the 2.01b Update … all levels were good to go … But Lost the 3 completed Skills

Hunter _ Survivalist and my newly added one of Laborer. (All gone) I know there is a way to get them .. but I don't How .. tried a couple of .. giveme terms .. but didn't work.

Any help here would be nice … Have Fun and Enjoy … the Old Gamer … :02.47-tranquillity:

PS: I guess I could start over :crushed: .. with same map .. which is a fairly good one, better than most so far.

For both of you.

Open the console with F1, type cm. Close the console, open your inventory and click the light bulb on the very right hand side at the top. That's the creative menu.

You can get blank class papers or specific class books from there.

Gore Blocks seem to screw up alot of builds and defenses.. Is there anyway to remove Gore blocks all together?

That's the point. They're supposed to make it harder for you to defend.

If that's literally the only reason you want to turn them off... then i'm not exactly inclined to help.

**KhaineGB

Open the console with F1, type cm. Close the console, open your inventory and click the light bulb on the very right hand side at the top. That's the creative menu.

You can get blank class papers or specific class books from there**

That part was already done by me .. what about all the skill point for those classes?? Getting the books won't give points back and refinish the class .. unless you do them over again or I'm I missing something here.

IT'S OK .. I'll Just start Over .. Try and have a good one .. :02.47-tranquillity:

Edited by gpcstargate (see edit history)

I started new game yesterday and was so lucky that I respawn in front of the retirement village :) but I noticed that miner 69 is not working,,,reached lvl 30 and bought 3/5 in miner 69 and my steel axe still do same block dmg ,,it only go up with mining tools

**KhaineGB

You can get blank class papers or specific class books from there**

That part was already done by me .. what about all the skill point for those classes?? Getting the books won't give points back and refinish the class .. unless you do them over again or I'm I missing something here.

IT'S OK .. I'll Just start Over .. Try and have a good one .. :02.47-tranquillity:

You have to re-do the classes. There's no reset book, but you can just use the creative and debug menu to rush through finishing them since most things are craft or gather.

You can disable AI when in debug mode, which is dm, by hitting * on the keypad and then just slaughter zombies and animals to fast-finish the quests.

I started new game yesterday and was so lucky that I respawn in front of the retirement village :) but I noticed that miner 69 is not working,,,reached lvl 30 and bought 3/5 in miner 69 and my steel axe still do same block dmg ,,it only go up with mining tools

Apparently I have an old version of the perk which means miner 69'er only works on power attack.

Will fix that soon. :) I'll attach it to tools only.

Thanks for quick response.Really like your's mod.

No problem :)

What bothers me is I may need to remove the leg colliders to fix it, which basically means behemoths wouldn't take damage from spikes at ALL, but I'm investigating options with some help.

Okay, was playing my world today (latest update) and somthing freaky happened. I came down from my base at 4am to kill the zombies attacking my base and in the middle of fighting they all just died. They died but in very slow motion like the matrix, irradiated and all. This was day 2 single player. It was the weirdest thing I ever saw in this game lol. Like they were falling on the moon.

Sorry to say the scavenging bug is still present. The no loot between levels one.

If you read all the mastery books, then yeah. Just scrap them

i did not read any mystery book cos i can not read them,,, i finished my 2 class < laborer and scientist> and found the laborer mystery book but i can not read it <<< i though i can save 30 points by read the book>>> is this intended or bug?

edit ... i tried to put the book in tool belt and use right or left mouse to read and it worked but in inventory i can not read it

Edited by mhwaso (see edit history)

i did not read any mystery book cos i can not read them,,, i finished my 2 class < laborer and scientist> and found the laborer mystery book but i can not read it <<< i though i can save 30 points by read the book>>> is this intended or bug?

edit ... i tried to put the book in tool belt and use right or left mouse to read and it worked but in inventory i can not read it

A LOT of books are like that. It's a bug with the GainSkill property I'm using. You have to put books on the toolbar.

where i can find lathe ?,, i noticed i can not craft it

edit: what skill needed to unlock auger and chainsaw!!! i can see it in all skills even advanced engineering !!!!

Lathe drops from working stiffs boxes and behemoths. And it's a VERY low chance.

Auger and Chainsaw are schematics you have to go find, just like they were in A16.

Okay, was playing my world today (latest update) and somthing freaky happened. I came down from my base at 4am to kill the zombies attacking my base and in the middle of fighting they all just died. They died but in very slow motion like the matrix, irradiated and all. This was day 2 single player. It was the weirdest thing I ever saw in this game lol. Like they were falling on the moon.

Sorry to say the scavenging bug is still present. The no loot between levels one.

What do you mean "no loot between levels". I've seen this bug twice where I could not get loot from any box but after a while it resolved itself and I can't figure out what I did to resolve it. Does leveling fix it? Going crazy and paranoid trying to figure out what triggers it and what fixes it.

A LOT of books are like that. It's a bug with the GainSkill property I'm using. You have to put books on the toolbar.

Lathe drops from working stiffs boxes and behemoths. And it's a VERY low chance.

Auger and Chainsaw are schematics you have to go find, just like they were in A16.

So that explains why none of those skill books I found worked, they have to be put on the hotbar and used from there.

So that explains why none of those skill books I found worked, they have to be put on the hotbar and used from there.

Yeah.

I'm gonna make a note to add it to the localization so folks know.

Though I'm sure people won't check the item description and ask ANYWAY. :D

Yeah.

I'm gonna make a note to add it to the localization so folks know.

Though I'm sure people won't check the item description and ask ANYWAY. :D

Item description was first thing I checked lol. Though I can see people not checking it more often than not. What about this, if it can even be done, make a quest popup the first time they pick up a skill book? that tells them they need to put it on the hotbar, and the quest finishes when they use it on the hotbar.

Also not a big fan of the water farms need disappearing over time. I mean I didn't mind needing it at all before, but now.. Its going to cause way to much micromanagement imo. Unless it has to be refilled like every few days? Does the old square with a water block in the middle still work? 2 blocks out? or can we go 3 or more now?

I also feel some of the stats are too powerfull, perception and endurance to name 2. The stam reduction for melee tool use and the bonus headshot dmg for ranged weapons should both be in their own seperate perks imo. Either that, or stats need to cost more to level past like 5 or 6 to balance it.

Edited by Scyris (see edit history)