Darkness Falls: They mostly come out at night...

KhaineGB

1 hour ago, Ganeshakw said:

Is it because of the lag ?

They were inconsistent. Noisy as hell at times due to trying to shoot monsters in other POI's or you couldn't see... and they would just keep going, and going. They would sometimes completely miss zombies that walked past them. However, yeah, that friendly fire problem is what I think most players complained about. On record, I think I only died once to their antics, however, some players had been enduring their issues for a lot longer than me.

29 minutes ago, Ganeshakw said:

Okk. Understood Sir. 😇

There is always a chance they or something similar will return. Depends maybe on how TFP implement bandits. All sorts of mods and tweaks will likely pop up after they arrive... one day :)

3 hours ago, Milo.dracon said:

i have a server built on gtx im using med1 map with pep and was entering the last mission poi on the red lvl and the map exploded i made it almost to the bottom of the stairs where the poi turned to the native ground type and the poi seemed to end went to walk on it and the map seemed to explode i ended up being damaged and teleported top side where at which time the horde from the portal room seemed to join me

Could you please look a few posting above your, at page 416.

Same problem with solution.

But @KhaineGB need to look at the "med1 map with pep " about the lab, if that is a generel problem with the map .

23 hours ago, KhaineGB said:

Sure. Rice flour and boiled rice sound reasonable (I'd just have rice turn into flour that's currently in the mod though to save on recipe bloat)

I did modify my own person game with the recipe to make flour from rice.  Still uses the Mortar and Pestle and I will start with at 10 to 1 ratio to see if that is good.  I find so much of it but have nothing available to use it on. 

11 hours ago, Milo.dracon said:

i have a server built on gtx im using med1 map with pep and was entering the last mission poi on the red lvl and the map exploded i made it almost to the bottom of the stairs where the poi turned to the native ground type and the poi seemed to end went to walk on it and the map seemed to explode i ended up being damaged and teleported top side where at which time the horde from the portal room seemed to join me

I don't know what's going on here but, dayum, it sounds exciting. 😆

Hey all, just wondering where the game "ends" now. Is the (I forget the name exactly) "Something from hell" mission the last? The army tents in the wasteland. When I complete it and go back to Anna she just keeps giving me the same mission over and over... Am I finished with the story so far? 

41 minutes ago, tommymsw said:

Hey all, just wondering where the game "ends" now. Is the (I forget the name exactly) "Something from hell" mission the last? The army tents in the wasteland. When I complete it and go back to Anna she just keeps giving me the same mission over and over... Am I finished with the story so far? 

Yep, you are. I left the quest repeatable for folks who wanna farm research notes :)

On 1/6/2023 at 2:19 PM, Cirkules said:

Hello, I'm on the quest for the main lab and have run into something I haven't encountered before.

The POI for the lab has spawned 5 blocks lower than it should which has made the bottom level inaccessible. There is a plane at the bottom of the last set of stairs that just teleports the player to the top.

I have tried to reset the chunk with the F1 and cr commands above but it just resets at the same level. Any way to shift the POI up a few layers?

Thanks in advance.

I'm having the same issue with my stream server and local game for PEP POI DFalls-VSmall1-PEP

With the change to the Forge in this mod, did the way "Iron Bars" are made change with it?  I have tried looking them up to see how they are made and can't find them in the crafting area.  They are still in the game when I look in Creative, but I can't find them anywhere else.  In a non modded game they are made in the forge with 100 Iron and 20 Clay stored in the Forge.

I am watching the DF series gameplay by @KhaineGB and Guns, Nerd and Steel. Changes in the later game stages are really impressive and I am really enjoying. Nice work @KhaineGB and Team.

If you have seen Lord of the Rings part 1. Fellowship of the rings, there is a fire demon in the mines. He has a great audio effect when he opens his mouth. There is a quite similar monster in DF. I was wondering if he can have a similar audio. You know what I mean. 😀

I tend to avoid audio used in tv/movies/games.

Too much potential for copyright issues.

9 hours ago, TheRPGElite said:

With the change to the Forge in this mod, did the way "Iron Bars" are made change with it?  I have tried looking them up to see how they are made and can't find them in the crafting area.  They are still in the game when I look in Creative, but I can't find them anywhere else.  In a non modded game they are made in the forge with 100 Iron and 20 Clay stored in the Forge.

They're in the shapes menu, just like they are in vanilla

Edited by KhaineGB (see edit history)

I used to be able to use Bdub's Vehichles mod to create a Hell Beast motorcycle (although I had to use CM to get the steel parts).  I can't seem to get the mod to work now.  No error messages, it just doesn't give me the option in game to create a Hell Beast.  Any ideas?

Ugh, it's because I was thinking of Snufkin's Server Side Vehicles Mod, not BDub's.

On an unrelated topic, do you recommend any particular settings if you're playing DF single player?  It's hard to go through all the classes to get everything you need.

Edited by Alan Lau (see edit history)

On 1/14/2023 at 3:05 AM, Jinx_DG said:

Already fixed in the 4.1.2 dev version. Are you playing this version?

Is there a way to manually fix it? I don’t want to restart the whole file for 4.1.2 since this is pretty much the end of the game. I’m currently on 4.1.1. 

8 hours ago, OverKot said:

Hello. Got a problem, the drone was broken during the fight. And now there is on the map, but I can't find it. Is there a command to remove it completely? To make a new one.

In the console type

jd clear

That should clear the drone information.