Darkness Falls: They mostly come out at night...

KhaineGB

34 minutes ago, polkillo said:

где скачать версию мода для  А 20.4 ?

Посмотрите на первую страницу этой темы. Текущая ссылка - https://dev.azure.com/KhaineUK/_git/DarknessFallsA20 - на английском языке, разумеется, как и все описания в моде. Согласно сообщению Khaine, эта версия адаптирована таким образом, что она также работает с 20.4. 

((where to download the mod version for A 20.4 ?

Look at the first page of this thread. The current link is https://dev.azure.com/KhaineUK/_git/DarknessFallsA20 - in English, of course, as are all the descriptions in the mod. According to a post by Khaine, this version is adapted so that it also works with 20.4. ))

Edited by Falaffel (see edit history)

On 5/3/2022 at 7:36 PM, KhaineGB said:

Death penalty lowers most stats by 1, so mastery is disabled while the death penalty is active.

F1, type tppoi. There you go :)

Were they EVER able to connect?

Did you have a drone?

What do you like to do? Personally I'd probably go scavenger or mechanic, but I like quests, so scav would be more rewards and mechanic will let me make vehicle mods to do quests faster due to less time travelling.

Yes they were able to connect finally it turns out it was a networking error on his side. he was on wifi when trying to connect and when he changed over to ether cable he was able to connect just fine and get the server configs and map download after that he was able to join with ease via ether or wifi. so if anyone ever gets the inf dump just tell them to connect via cable instead of wifi to get info and map then they should be fine from there.

21 minutes ago, Spadaa said:

How and from where do i get Lazer Weapons?

Never saw any Lazer weapon's, maybe from a Lazarus mod ?

Do you maybe mean Laser-weapons ?

Once you advance at the gamestage, Laserpistol's and energycell's will appear randomly at the POI endchests.

Mosttimes i got my first laserpistol,lasertool from lvl 5 buried supplies.

Beside the pistol i think i never saw any laserweapon at any loot, so you need to craft them (Laser workbench).

Hint: when you look for them to stop demonic regneration, legendary weapons got hat ability too.

Edited by Canute (see edit history)

I have a general gameplay question hoping to get some insight on. I was watching a youtuber who is playing Darkness Falls. Their game is at day 50+ and during the episode I watched they were grinding tier 1 quests from a trader. The comment they made was that if they get the rep up to 30 with the trader they can then get access to some special reward/item/thing to buy . Is this accurate, if you do 30 quests for a trader you get access to something very special and it doesn't matter what tier the quests are ?  And if you were to grind to a rep of 30 with more than 1 trader do you get the same special reward/item/thing to buy from both, or do they differ.

Finally, is there any relationship between your rep with traders and your relationship with the White River scouts ?

Thanks in advance for everybody's help. 

White river scout increases rep with ALL traders by 1 for every 5 quests.

All traders will teach you stuff, at 30 rep, you can learn masteries. Just make sure you have coin in your inventory or it wont show up (100k for masteries and that's the most expensive skill)

My friend suddenly had some errors in his game in my server (not sure exactly what they are but I can see if he remembers them) but basically when he spawns in now he spawns in an old spot from several plays ago and his skills revert, as in his level and skills drop. His inventory is still up to date. Has anyone else experienced this? Appreciate the help.

17 hours ago, pApA^LeGBa said:

@BafJo You can try and use a rwg map. But you have no guarantee that all darkness falls POI´s spawn that you need to finish the DF quest line. There is a list of the POI´s you need for the quests on page 366 of this thread.

Thank you for thee reply, I'll stick with the pre generated maps from DF ❤️

19 hours ago, Canute said:

Why you just try it out at Singleplayer mode yourself ?

I wanted to make sure it wouldn't cause an issue that wouldn't cause a crash, but would somehow show up later in the playthrough. I've never played DF, so I might not notice if something was off, and I didn't want to find out many hours into a playthrough.

I don't know much, but it doesn't seem like this would cause issues. I don't believe DF changes any of the containers that this modlet alters.

2 hours ago, Hiroler225 said:

I can't seem to find a lead source.. does anyone have any leads?

Lead spawns in specific biomes - snow and desert, I believe. Check the journal entries as it lists which resources spawn where.

Edited by plzkthxbye (see edit history)

20 hours ago, plzkthxbye said:

I'm trying to find out if a certain modlet works with DF. It's called "Loot Cleanup". It "Destroys certain containers after looting, to clean up the environment." It's nice in that it destroys bird nests, garbage bags, and other similar containers, after you've looted them, making them disappear and helping you avoid attempting to loot said container a second time (I turn loot respawn off, so they wouldn't get repopulated anyway).

Here's a link to the modlet if that'll help determine if it's compatible - I don't believe it's available here on this forum:

https://7daystodiemods.com/loot-clean-up/

I use one called JaxTeller718-BirdsNestAndTrashDestroyOnLoot that seems to work just fine (it's been in my load order for... ever?)

2 hours ago, Luckyy said:

My friend suddenly had some errors in his game in my server (not sure exactly what they are but I can see if he remembers them) but basically when he spawns in now he spawns in an old spot from several plays ago and his skills revert, as in his level and skills drop. His inventory is still up to date. Has anyone else experienced this? Appreciate the help.

Nevermind, it appears to be the drone that caused it when he left it without picking it up. When its in his inventory it works fine. Very weird!

8 hours ago, newbie said:

The comment they made was that if they get the rep up to 30 with the trader they can then get access to some special reward/item/thing to buy .

Yes, when you got 29+ reputation with a trader you can buy crafting skill the trader know upto lvl 5, and 1-2 master skills (only shown when you got 100k dukes at the inventory).

And since any succesful quest will raise the reputation, lvl 1 quests are the fastest.

But when you look for cash too, you should do lvl 4/5.

15 hours ago, Hiroler225 said:

I can't seem to find a lead source.. does anyone have any leads?

I went to the snow

14 hours ago, Luckyy said:

Was he using a drone? It's causing issues in MP

New dev build is ready! No pre-made compomap packs included. I'm gonnna do those later and add them as a seperate download for folks who want to try them out.

This should be considered a "release" build. The only thing missing is the maps, but I wanted to get this out so people could play around with compopack while they wait on me to get crap done.

V4.03A-DEV-B2

- CompoPack and required rwgmixer edits added.
- Khaine's version of the A19 Crack-A-Book tower added.
- Edited the small Crack-A-Book POI to swap to new bookshelves.

Link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1YfZB_F8YbOW-EHJcNNy4MNzkdrOdSgRy/view?usp=sharing

Compopack maps contain POI´s you can find in the Compopack48, a modlet that contains a ton of usermade POI´s. Shortly said: New buildings made by users.

For farming tips and DF tutorials in general i recommend this channel on YT: https://www.youtube.com/c/SnowBeeGaming He does a good job at explaining things for DF and has a video on farming in DF.

Edited by pApA^LeGBa (see edit history)