Darkness Falls: They mostly come out at night...

KhaineGB

Some new zombies, some "end game" areas where you can start the process of trying to build laser weapons, rebalanced the classes a bit, some extra titanium shapes for building, new UI (toolbar and compass for now, more later), reduced auger sounds, better optimized UMA textures for less CPU/GPU/RAM usage...

I think that's most of it. :)

EDIT: Oh! Got rid of the plains and pine forest biomes to start getting used to A17 (plains was rolled into desert, pine_forest rolled into normal forest)

Edited by KhaineGB (see edit history)

Some new zombies, some "end game" areas where you can start the process of trying to build laser weapons, rebalanced the classes a bit, some extra titanium shapes for building, new UI (toolbar and compass for now, more later), reduced auger sounds, better optimized UMA textures for less CPU/GPU/RAM usage...

EDIT: Oh! Got rid of the plains and pine forest biomes to start getting used to A17 (plains was rolled into desert, pine_forest rolled into normal forest)

Sweet! I can't wait. I gotta say this is my favorite mod yet. Keep up the good work. I'm thinking of heading to 0,0 today after work.... im level 65 and still expecting to get romped lol

I did consider making the normal one a 3 slot, but I slightly prefer this way.

That way, aside from the "no fuel" thing the advanced forge has, it makes it a very attractive upgrade.

Though you have just given me an idea... hmmmmm.

I did consider making the normal one a 3 slot, but I slightly prefer this way.

That way, aside from the "no fuel" thing the advanced forge has, it makes it a very attractive upgrade.

Though you have just given me an idea... hmmmmm.

Oh I hope it's a 4 slot advanced forge lol

EDIT: and YES the no fuel thing ROCKS! I've been grinding for advanced forges like a madman! And speaking of grinding, thank you so much for giving us ways to craft oil shale. It can be hard finding gravel patches in the desert...

Edited by Splitknuckler (see edit history)

Oh I hope it's a 4 slot advanced forge lol

EDIT: and YES the no fuel thing ROCKS! I've been grinding for advanced forges like a madman! And speaking of grinding, thank you so much for giving us ways to craft oil shale. It can be hard finding gravel patches in the desert...

7DaysToDie_2018-06-21_19-41-17.png

7DaysToDie_2018-06-21_19-45-03.png

This is entirely your fault. ;)

Though I did make the Big Forge 4 slot. Just forgot to take an updated screenshot.

Anyway we can get an approximate date? just wondering as I dont want to start another map if its to be released right around the corner

I have a strange bug after level 100 my stone axe is now level one even if i create a new one.

If this is on 1.8, you may have taken a second class that has given you a +level to your tool crafting skill when you're level is too low to take the next level.

Construction currently gives +2 levels to tool crafting in 1.8.

Anyway we can get an approximate date? just wondering as I dont want to start another map if its to be released right around the corner

Friday or Saturday. :) Testers have the release build for testing as-of today.

Join the discord.

I literally throw up the link for anyone daft enough/brave enough to do it :) The only reason I do it there and not here is because I don't want to spam the forum.

FRIDAY OR SATURDAY?!? Like today/tomorrow?? Oh man. I've JUST set up an outpost to begin looting the hub! Guess I'll be crunching after work lol.

And I might just join the discord and try to be tester. Hell, I play this mod 4 to 5 hours a day, everyday....hmmmmm

Join the discord.

I literally throw up the link for anyone daft enough/brave enough to do it :) The only reason I do it there and not here is because I don't want to spam the forum.

I think Khaine just called me "Daft" for testing out 1.8 (which is awesome, by the way). I've I wasn't so dumb, I might understand what the term "daft" actually means. Hopefully means Handsome, Talented and Tall. Guessing not.

- - - Updated - - -

FRIDAY OR SATURDAY?!? Like today/tomorrow?? Oh man. I've JUST set up an outpost to begin looting the hub! Guess I'll be crunching after work lol.

And I might just join the discord and try to be tester. Hell, I play this mod 4 to 5 hours a day, everyday....hmmmmm

Absolutely join us on Discord. I've tried to test out the wasteland and new stuff... it is awesome (scary, but awesome). Though, I think there is something to be said for finding out all the great stuff "live" when doing a real playthrough. I'm going to hate going back to the beginning and not playing with my laser rifle and repeating cross bow.

I think Khaine just called me "Daft" for testing out 1.8 (which is awesome, by the way). I've I wasn't so dumb, I might understand what the term "daft" actually means. Hopefully means Handsome, Talented and Tall. Guessing not.

- - - Updated - - -

Absolutely join us on Discord. I've tried to test out the wasteland and new stuff... it is awesome (scary, but awesome). Though, I think there is something to be said for finding out all the great stuff "live" when doing a real playthrough. I'm going to hate going back to the beginning and not playing with my laser rifle and repeating cross bow.

???LASER RIFLE??? Ok I really have got to try this...considering its to be released today or tomorrow though may wait for the "LIVE" version so I dont need to wipe.

Hope it comes out sooner rather than later so I have something for the weekend.