Darkness Falls: They mostly come out at night...

KhaineGB

7 hours ago, KhaineGB said:

Yes I am, but that doesn't mean I'm required to go tell SphereII about a launcher bug when I CONSTANTLY recommend doing manual installs over using the Launcher.

On 2/4/2018 at 2:59 PM, KhaineGB said:

Installation Instructions. (If you don't use the mod launcher)

Then maybe you should change that if you think the mod launcher isn't the best to install the mod (anymore) ! 🙂

Edited by Canute (see edit history)

Sorry, I didn't realise there was a new update. Did my friend manage to add limes and lemons in yet? Tasty fruit :3

Thanks for all your work, and all the best.

1 hour ago, furion nightstalker said:

how do you put this mod on a server

Are you using a server hosted by something like GTXGaming? OR is it your own? If it's hosted by a hostsite, you might find that they already have it available to download.

Edited by Shinywhale
Just realised there is a new update! (see edit history)

On 12/27/2020 at 2:13 AM, KhaineGB said:

Coops/Snares have to be outside on dirt. It was the best way I could simulate them needing to be outside (I may alter coops later so they can be indoors, but not the snares).

Baby animals... pen them in, place the block down, animal spawns. That's it. Eventually they die of old age, but if you have a male and a female, they make babies.

So I just place snares in the open and that's it? Don't I have to like add feed? If so, how do I do that? Sorry, I just can't figure it out.

4 hours ago, michimatsch said:

So I just place snares in the open and that's it? Don't I have to like add feed? If so, how do I do that? Sorry, I just can't figure it out.

You crafted them with animal feed +resources if you don't remember, so they are allready ready to use.

Once the snare catch an animal, you can rearm the trap while holding Animal feed and right click at the snare.

Shouldn't Compount crossbow have more damage then iron crossbow ?

Stats are without mods.

Combount Crossbow (32) 35 dam   322 dura

Iron Crossbow (22) 43 dam  223 dura.

At last with bow's it is the case.

Combount bow (29)  22 dam

Wooden bow (41)   23 dam (i think with just 29 quality it would be lesser damage then the combount bow)

2 hours ago, Canute said:

Shouldn't Compount crossbow have more damage then iron crossbow ?

Stats are without mods.

Combount Crossbow (32) 35 dam   322 dura

Iron Crossbow (22) 43 dam  223 dura.

At last with bow's it is the case.

Combount bow (29)  22 dam

Wooden bow (41)   23 dam (i think with just 29 quality it would be lesser damage then the combount bow)

Make sure you are comparing with similar arrows. I used to think this was bugged a long while ago, too, and got so frustrated! Then I realized I was comparing iron vs stone arrows in different bows. The arrow equipped in the bow/crossbow impacts the displayed stats.

10 hours ago, ALT_Pain said:

on ur dc u said tht on worlds ending with 1 they are compo pack wat does tht mean

It means they have compo pack 46 included for extra buildings.

9 hours ago, michimatsch said:

After they have triggered (you'll be able to tell because they'll be lootable), you need to right-click on them again with animal feed to "reset" them.

58 minutes ago, Canute said:

Doh, you are right.

Compound xbow was default stone bolt, while the iron xbow got iron bolt.

Didn't know the arrow/bolt get into that stats sheet too.

Same happens with guns for normal ammo/ap ammo/hp ammo/steel ammo.

Hey, i just reinstalled the mod after being on a break from 7dtd and after installing it, after i open the game it shows error in console

IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array

Anyone knows what to do? i reinstalled it already, still keeps showing it to me

- Do you have maybe other mods installed before ?

- did you update 7D2D to 19.3 before ?

- did you copy the 7D2D install for DF or did you install DF at the release version ?

Another thing:

Does anyone salvaged some headlights (the one you need for lantern/vehicle) with 3.3 so far ?

I salvaged alot of cars, got plenty of engines and batteries but no headlight.

Salvaged other light source i found, but just got electric parts and scrap.

What's about the Banit's ?

Did you remove them, i didn't saw one yet.

Or did you buff them up and they come later at the progress ?

And a suggestion

These grumpy cart is better then nothing, but could you maybe change the sound ? I don't think that thing got a transmission that fit the sound. 🙂

Edited by Canute (see edit history)

Not sure if anyone else has noticed this, but when trying to use a bandage to heal a fellow player (right-click when near them), I see the bandage animation on myself, and I see their health bar go up. The other player doesn't see any healing from his end, and as soon as I move away from them, I see their health bar go back down to the pre-bandaged level. I haven't tested this in vanilla to see if it works there, but I'm posting it here because I know healing others wasn't working in 3.2A, and was supposedly fixed for 3.3. Let me know if you want me to test any other scenarios.

11 hours ago, Raheal said:

Not sure if anyone else has noticed this, but when trying to use a bandage to heal a fellow player (right-click when near them), I see the bandage animation on myself, and I see their health bar go up. The other player doesn't see any healing from his end, and as soon as I move away from them, I see their health bar go back down to the pre-bandaged level. I haven't tested this in vanilla to see if it works there, but I'm posting it here because I know healing others wasn't working in 3.2A, and was supposedly fixed for 3.3. Let me know if you want me to test any other scenarios.

I've encountered this problem too. I healed my friend (I'm a scientist and I could make bandages) and I saw his HP go up. However, he told me nothing had changed at all. When I moved away his HP went down and he still wasn't healed. My bandage applied by mself did nothing at all, sadly.

17 hours ago, Raheal said:

I did say in the notes it MIGHT be fixed, not that it WAS fixed. The code is correct and, honestly, i'm not gonna spend more time on it if TFP can't make basic XML work properly.

15 hours ago, Magnara said:

Is there a way i can get the 3.2A version of DF? Updated accidentally, and can't join the server of my friend. And we don't want to update to 3.3, cause we have to start from 0 again.

Or is there a way we can update to 3.3, but still continue our old map?

Nope.

Completely forgot to post here. Darkness Falls V3.3A is out! Patch notes as follows.

- Fixed a lot of forge craft times to be as close to vanilla as possible (for normal forges, advanced forges are often faster)
- Added a workaround for AP ammo not correctly reducing armor on soldiers and bikers.
- Fixed the first Blunt Weapons localization saying it causes bleed when it doesn't.
- Fixed steel ammo not properly applying the 25% accuracy penalty.
- Increased Apple and Orange tree size to make them easier to spot.
- Remade the wheat plant.
- Increased collider on the tomato plant so it's easier to pick up.
- Small and Large tank mods can now be installed on the flamethrower.
- memcl command changed to run every hour instead of every 30 mins, and now only runs for local players, NOT for the server.
- Fixed incorrect localization on farmer quest 4.
- Added a corn meal recipe for Super Corn (gives 4 instead of 2).
- Removed eggs and feathers from the animal snare loot list.
- Removed christmas items.

No restart needed. Fully save compatible.

Client (Gitlab/Launcher Primary Download): https://gitlab.com/KhaineGB/darknessfallsa19client/-/archive/master/darknessfallsa19client-master.zip
Server (Gitlab/Launcher Primary Download): https://gitlab.com/KhaineGB/darknessfallsa19server/-/archive/master/darknessfallsa19server-master.zip

Client (Gitlab/Launcher Alternate Download): https://5.9.209.22/KhaineGB/darkness-falls-a19-client/-/archive/master/darkness-falls-a19-client-master.zip
Server (Gitlab/Launcher Alternate Download): https://5.9.209.22/KhaineGB/darkness-falls-a19-server/-/archive/master/darkness-falls-a19-server-master.zip

Nexus: https://www.nexusmods.com/7daystodie/mods/235?tab=files&BH=9

Edited by KhaineGB (see edit history)

Master Mechanic

Finished the Mechanic quest, made the Master Mechanic book and read it.

But i can't activate the skill, "Requirement not met" but nowhere a hint what these requirements are.

Stealth damage bonus.

Bow class weapons got a +200% bonus.

I got Stealth Assasine 5 what give +200% too.

But i got the 4x sneak damage message when i use non-bow weapons too. And i think they do 4x damage too.

23 hours ago, Magnara said:

Is there a way i can get the 3.2A version of DF? Updated accidentally, and can't join the server of my friend. And we don't want to update to 3.3, cause we have to start from 0 again.

Or is there a way we can update to 3.3, but still continue our old map?

You could copy the whole 7d2d-folder from your friend. 15some GB.

Master Mechanic

Finished the Mechanic quest, made the Master Mechanic book and read it.

But i can't activate the skill, "Requirement not met" but nowhere a hint what these requirements are.

Ok looks like it was a level requirement (50).

1 hour ago, Falaffel said:

Hoover the mouse pointer over the shopping cart, that should show the requirements.

Also should tell you if you click on the perk level... in theory.

6 hours ago, QuercusLv said:

Okay, im back with a different problem this time

Capture.PNG

in game.PNG

I can't read that text to even begin to guess what the issue is.