Darkness Falls: They mostly come out at night...

KhaineGB

Nice mod @KhaineGB I've got it running without any major issues with ~9 server mods plus manual xml edit mods by me: Snufkin Custom vehicles (edited / updated by a few guys on here for a19.2 but not released yet) an xml edit to by me to same mod to add seats to the vehicles, Cleardye (a simple looks mod to hide armor), larger stacks edit, vehicle storage space xml edits, NSFW Character mod (server side), Snufkin weapons and lootbox (edited/udpated by a guy on here to 19.2) and I went ahead and increased horde sizes for all stages to 50, lowered stages for them and lowered the stages to get to the higher horde levels (xml edits). And one modlet: doughs rabbitofcarannog (funny mod). Couldn't get snufkin zombies working (probably could have but got sick of messing around). :)

No issues. Fun mod. Thank you! 

Edited by Dre (see edit history)

12 hours ago, Megadeatth said:

Hello Khaine, can you please guide me to a link or some way for my friend to download your mod for 19.1? I made him download it from a link you pasted in the comments of your youtube video but realized it might be already upgraded to 19.2 since there were new folders in the zip. But we all are playing 19.1 

Thanks in advance

10 hours ago, KhaineGB said:

There isn't a 19.1 build.

I think he asked for DF for A19.1, and there was of course a version? I put it in google drive here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1kPE7St_eqFFeS6-Zp2-qOP9iXCQsFOBu/view?usp=sharing

I had to zip it again as I deleted the original archive, so if I were you, I would double check it for malware.

@KhaineGB, if there is a reason not to share this old version tell me pls and I will delete it.

Khaine

I have everything updated to the newest everything.  I noticed you are working on forge times. in a advanced forge with all the tools in it 6000 cement takes 951 min that means almost 16 in game days is that right or am i missing something?  I love this mod thank you for all your hard work!!

Edited by Paskers2 (see edit history)

9 hours ago, Falaffel said:

I think he asked for DF for A19.1, and there was of course a version? I put it in google drive here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1kPE7St_eqFFeS6-Zp2-qOP9iXCQsFOBu/view?usp=sharing

I had to zip it again as I deleted the original archive, so if I were you, I would double check it for malware.

@KhaineGB, if there is a reason not to share this old version tell me pls and I will delete it.

9 hours ago, Falaffel said:

Thanks a lot man, I think we will all update to 19.2 since he mentions a lot of bugs are fixed, so I guess it´s worth starting over. I appreciate your help though, thank you!

5 hours ago, Paskers2 said:

Khaine

I have everything updated to the newest everything.  I noticed you are working on forge times. in a advanced forge with all the tools in it 6000 cement takes 951 min that means almost 16 in game days is that right or am i missing something?  I love this mod thank you for all your hard work!!

Nah, it's higher than intended. Probably gonna drop a patch in a few days. Just added something new for the testers to test.

1 minute ago, Megadeatth said:

Apparently the file is corrupted and the zip cannot be decompressed. I downloaded it twice. Any ideas?

If it's that link another user provided, it might need to be uploaded. My A19.2 links on the first page for git should be good.

27 minutes ago, KhaineGB said:

Nah, it's higher than intended. Probably gonna drop a patch in a few days. Just added something new for the testers to test.

If it's that link another user provided, it might need to be uploaded. My A19.2 links on the first page for git should be good.

It was the link from a few pages ago when you updated the mod the last time, but let me try again with the first page´s link 

7 hours ago, Megadeatth said:

Apparently the file is corrupted and the zip cannot be decompressed. I downloaded it twice. Any ideas?

I downloaded and decompressed flawlessly with WinRAR. Maybe you use an older Archiver, which cannot decompress Files >2 GB?

13 hours ago, KhaineGB said:

Yeah, I don't want people on 19.1 when 19.2 fixes a lot of 19.1 bugs.

Removed.

I freeking LOVE this mod. Way to go dude. It is amazing! One question, and I hope to not get flamed, but I have searched. :) Are there images of the maps with traders, and POIs listed on them? Dfalls-small1 is the one I am looking for currently. Thanks!

3 hours ago, Melldorain said:

craft time in forge.... 6000 cement=2439mins 

I think I'm not going to survive next hoard night :(

since you aren't smelting stone in the forge you really have to consider that in the time frame.  That's something you just stuck it in and forgot about it in the past now it's probably calculated in the process.  I am sure he will tweak it.  Just make a few more forges and don't try to do all of your cement in one forge.  I made 5 more advanced forges after the change and put points in quicker crafting and its pretty painless.  I would have rather saved the points but whatever.

Hi, I've been trying to download this mod for about a week now and can't seem to figure out the issue.  I can get the mod downloaded no problem, but it always freezes when I try and load a game in.  I'm guessing it means there is a file corrupted but I haven't the slightest idea what to do? (complete noob at pc so please be easy on me)

6 minutes ago, cdevarney said:

Hi, I've been trying to download this mod for about a week now and can't seem to figure out the issue.  I can get the mod downloaded no problem, but it always freezes when I try and load a game in.  I'm guessing it means there is a file corrupted but I haven't the slightest idea what to do? (complete noob at pc so please be easy on me)

Are you launching from steam? I had the same issue (won't load from steam 1st time). Try launching from 7dLauncher.exe, setting that to launch and shutting off EAC worked for me.  Also make sure 7d is updated to 19.2. 

Just now, Dre said:

Are you launching from steam? I had the same issue (won't load from steam 1st time). Try launching from 7dLauncher.exe, setting that to launch and shutting off EAC worked for me.  Also make sure 7d is updated to 19.2. 

no I'm launching it from my files in my local disk. Also 7d is fully updated to 19.2 and betas are turned off.  How do I shut off EAC?

14 minutes ago, cdevarney said:

no I'm launching it from my files in my local disk. Also 7d is fully updated to 19.2 and betas are turned off.  How do I shut off EAC?

Go to the 7days game folder. Double click on 7dLauncher.exe, uncheck EAC, click save and run. You can also turn it off in the server xml if you are running a dedicated server. You can also do from within the regular launcher. When you go to "continue" game or "new" game its under advanced tab (anti cheat on/off). 

Edited by Dre (see edit history)

21 hours ago, KhaineGB said:

It's definitely just you. Gitlab compresses all the files into a zip and then sends it to your computer.

The uploaded files are definitely all ok because other folks are playing fine.

It was something with my Chrome browser. If anyone else gets the same error it can easily be solved by downloading the files through Microsoft Edge and maybe other browsers

1 hour ago, cdevarney said:

Try downloading the mod again with Edge browser, in my case for some reason chrome was corrupting the download (4 times) and I suspected it was chrome´s fault when it would just download 1.9 GB of data instead of 2.9GB. The "MOD" folder dissapeared through chrome for whatever reason. Make sure it weighs what it should, decompress, and just drag the 3 folders into the copy of 7 days and that should do it.

5 hours ago, ejlarson said:

I freeking LOVE this mod. Way to go dude. It is amazing! One question, and I hope to not get flamed, but I have searched. :) Are there images of the maps with traders, and POIs listed on them? Dfalls-small1 is the one I am looking for currently. Thanks!

Try https://kui.github.io/7dtd-map/ . It's made for vanilla, but worked for me (had to use Chrome as browser, though).

I am Hoping to get some help on how to download maps for darkness falls to my host Havoc server . I have downloaded the mod itself with the mod launcher , but I am new to this and wanting to learn how to add the DF maps so we can play on a server