Darkness Falls: They mostly come out at night...

KhaineGB

On 10/1/2020 at 8:45 PM, AbeSolum said:

Having issues getting the game to work for me. 

I can load up 7days through steam no issues, but everytime I try to launch the mod it crashes before the main menu. Even after clean installs and Pre-syncing Mods over and over I still can't get in. 

I cache the files after the FunPimps logo and there is the title card and it pregens characters and pixels and textures and crashes. I can't even get to the main menu of the game. This is what it says in the bottom of my logs:

Fallback handler could not load library C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/7 Days To Die/7daystodie_Data/Mono/XInputInterface32
Fallback handler could not load library C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/7 Days To Die/7daystodie_Data/Mono/XInputInterface32.dll
Fallback handler could not load library C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/7 Days To Die/7daystodie_Data/Mono/XInputInterface32
Fallback handler could not load library C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/7 Days To Die/7daystodie_Data/Mono/libXInputInterface32
Fallback handler could not load library C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/7 Days To Die/7daystodie_Data/Mono/libXInputInterface32.dll
Fallback handler could not load library C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/7 Days To Die/7daystodie_Data/Mono/libXInputInterface32

I have exactly the same problem! Completely identical!
I solved it as follows. I close all programs, especially "Opera". On the start button, with the right mouse button, I select -Complete or log off, in the menu I choose to quit! Then I go in again. Without launching any program, I launch 7 days with the mod. Everything is working. If you launch the Opera browser before and exit it, it may crash!

Just saw this note and i realized that it does not work like this at least on the server where i play.

quests.jpg.14e0344b2dbe4a0e0c2cbd6bb66c5774.jpg

I did 2-3 more quests to the first trader, and the Tier II quests started appearing at all of the traders, even before i got to the second opening trader routes quest. I checked multiple traders, they all have T2 quests now, regardless that i did the quests only for the first trader.

Edited by kexes (see edit history)

Hi KhaineGB.

In the last version the lockers and containers in the bunker doesn't give titanium when was harvested.

The lockers only gives iron and the containers gives nothing at all.

Also the explosives explodes in the character hand but this is a vanilla bug I think

Hi, my latest gameplay do not have the updated construction workers or business men. I made a fresh copy f vanilla and i'm also runnin version 3.2, is this normal? Also.. since DF discord isn't posting updates anymore and the title here says 3.1, where can i go to manually check for latest update files and patch releases? Thx in advance.

1 hour ago, RBN said:

Hi KhaineGB.

In the last version the lockers and containers in the bunker doesn't give titanium when was harvested.

The lockers only gives iron and the containers gives nothing at all.

Also the explosives explodes in the character hand but this is a vanilla bug I think

That was cos of the titanium typo. I posted  a fix for that a page or two back, but here's the link just in case.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1EVKwULkuotI8sO6-DfzDWRYPZBOxS3Qc/view?usp=sharing

Goes in Data/Config.

45 minutes ago, vudugan said:

Hi, my latest gameplay do not have the updated construction workers or business men. I made a fresh copy f vanilla and i'm also runnin version 3.2, is this normal? Also.. since DF discord isn't posting updates anymore and the title here says 3.1, where can i go to manually check for latest update files and patch releases? Thx in advance.

That means you didn't verify yourself to get access to the rest of the discord. There's loads of folks chatting.

And you can't be running 3.2. It's testers only, and they only just got build 2 of 3.2 today. And it's for 19.2 experiemental.

12 hours ago, kexes said:

Personally i prefer longer days too, like 90 or 120 minutes. I found the default 60 min days are way too short for non-stressful questing -travels are time consuming mechanics-. Especially in this mod :D

I've managed 90 mins DF runs in previous builds single player without much drama.  A19 though is a different animal and the difficulty on horde nights is very high.  It's probably tied to the GS differences and I haven't passed one yet.  I'm currently trying out 60 mins to see how that works out.  90 mins might be too much for the first and second day 7s.

9 minutes ago, KhaineGB said:

Oh! 3.02! Okay, that's fine then. The new construction guy and business guy were in A19.1 and 3.02 is on A19.0.

Wilderness and Rules should tell you how to verify. I'll give you a hint. It's a colour.

ok, i'm in Thx mon... i really do hate reading, im working on it tho :)

1 hour ago, KhaineGB said:

That was cos of the titanium typo. I posted  a fix for that a page or two back, but here's the link just in case.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1EVKwULkuotI8sO6-DfzDWRYPZBOxS3Qc/view?usp=sharing

Goes in Data/Config.

I already had the new blocks.xml but I download the file you linked to be sure.

I spawn some bunker lockers and only give me iron

I looked into the file and found a typo.

In some instances DFscrapTitanium is DFDFscrapTitanium.

When changed this the sci-fi lockers and crates gives titanium when hardvested.

Edited by RBN (see edit history)

Does anyone else having issues with all types of forge not working? There are no inputs to them in A19.1 with mod version 3.1.

Using the 7D2D Mod Launcher to install game files, tried direct copy from my steam install, tried redownloading it all from scratch, tried installing it from scratch redownloading via Mod Launcher. Tried different class combinations in creative mode to force character into level 10 with tool crafting and forge ahead perk.

None of these worked. IF someone has a fix or a workaround please lemme know!

37 minutes ago, Mobius1qwe said:

Does anyone else having issues with all types of forge not working? There are no inputs to them in A19.1 with mod version 3.1.

Using the 7D2D Mod Launcher to install game files, tried direct copy from my steam install, tried redownloading it all from scratch, tried installing it from scratch redownloading via Mod Launcher. Tried different class combinations in creative mode to force character into level 10 with tool crafting and forge ahead perk.

Use the search function and you'll find what you're looking for. That question has  been answered probably a half dozen times in the last few days.

2 hours ago, Mobius1qwe said:

In this new version is not necessary smelts the materials.

The forges now works like campfires, You must have the ingredients in your inventory, select the product and it goes to the output slots when is finished

Always getting this when joining a game ???

Err model '//entities/vehicules?truck/ambulance truck01prefab.prefab'not found on block with the name cntambulance truck01

Re-installed everything, even original in Steam... still not working

16 hours ago, RBN said:

I already had the new blocks.xml but I download the file you linked to be sure.

I spawn some bunker lockers and only give me iron

I looked into the file and found a typo.

In some instances DFscrapTitanium is DFDFscrapTitanium.

When changed this the sci-fi lockers and crates gives titanium when hardvested.

Yep, fixed it last night before bed for the A19.2 version. Decided not to worry about a hotfix since the actual ore blocks work.

5 hours ago, Pali18 said:

Always getting this when joining a game ???

Err model '//entities/vehicules?truck/ambulance truck01prefab.prefab'not found on block with the name cntambulance truck01

Re-installed everything, even original in Steam... still not working

You're still running 19.0. That block was added in 19.1.

That entitygroup isn't used in my spawning.xml.

<biome name="pine_forest">
		<spawn maxcount="4" respawndelay="7" time="Day" entitygroup="ZombiesDay" />
		<spawn maxcount="4" respawndelay="4" time="Night" entitygroup="ZombiesNight" />
		<spawn maxcount="1" respawndelay="7" time="Any" entitygroup="EnemyAnimalsForest" spawnDeadChance="0" />
		<spawn maxcount="1" respawndelay="10" time="Any" entitygroup="FriendlyAnimalsForest" spawnDeadChance="0" />
		<spawn maxcount="1" respawndelay="15" time="Any" entitygroup="MeleeSurvivor" />
	</biome>

<biome name="desert">
		<spawn maxcount="5" respawndelay="7" time="Any" entitygroup="ZombiesDay" />
		<spawn maxcount="5" respawndelay="4" time="Night" entitygroup="ZombiesNight" />
		<spawn maxcount="1" respawndelay="7" time="Any" entitygroup="EnemyAnimalsDesert" spawnDeadChance="0" />
		<spawn maxcount="1" respawndelay="10" time="Any" entitygroup="FriendlyAnimalsDesert" spawnDeadChance="0" />
		<spawn maxcount="1" respawndelay="30" time="Any" entitygroup="MeleeBandit" />
	</biome>

<biome name="wasteland">
		<spawn maxcount="3" respawndelay="3" time="Day"	entitygroup="ZombiesWasteland2" />
		<spawn maxcount="3" respawndelay="4" time="Any" entitygroup="ZombiesWastelandNight" />
		<spawn maxcount="1" respawndelay="3" time="Day" entitygroup="EnemyAnimalsWasteland" spawnDeadChance="0" />
		<spawn maxcount="5" respawndelay="1" time="Night" entitygroup="ZombieDemonsBiome" />
		<spawn maxcount="1" respawndelay="3" time="Night" entitygroup="EnemyAnimalsWastelandHub" />
	</biome>

<biome name="burnt_forest">
		<spawn maxcount="4" respawndelay="7" time="Any" entitygroup="ZombiesBurntForest" />
		<spawn maxcount="4" respawndelay="4" time="Night" entitygroup="ZombiesBurntForestNight" />
		<spawn maxcount="1" respawndelay="7" time="Any" entitygroup="EnemyAnimalsBurntForest" spawnDeadChance="0" />
		<spawn maxcount="1" respawndelay="15" time="Any" entitygroup="MeleeBandit" />
		<spawn maxcount="1" respawndelay="10" time="Any" entitygroup="FriendlyAnimalsBurntForest" spawnDeadChance="0" />
	</biome>

<biome name="snow">
		<spawn maxcount="3" respawndelay="7" time="Day"	entitygroup="SnowZombies" />
		<spawn maxcount="3" respawndelay="4" time="Night" entitygroup="SnowZombiesNight" />
		<spawn maxcount="1" respawndelay="7" time="Any" entitygroup="EnemyAnimalsSnow" spawnDeadChance="0" />
		<spawn maxcount="1" respawndelay="10" time="Any" entitygroup="FriendlyAnimalsSnow" spawnDeadChance="0" />
	</biome>

2 hours ago, Petite said:

Я установил мод с пусковой установкой 7d2d, но когда я запускаю игру, у меня черный экран, ничего не происходит. Есть идеи, почему?

NVM - это не EAC. лол

К сожалению, не так много серверов с этим модом.

I had this when I confused 19.1 with version 19.2 b3