Darkness Falls: They mostly come out at night...

KhaineGB

Khaine just wanted to note I can't add the weapon flashlight to the P225

Could've sworn I made sure that works. I'll check it. :)

I'm playing on the dfalls large map. I see you can get titanium in any biome underground but does anyone know how far down it is? My base is the premade base in the forest biomes. Thanks for any help

If I didn't remove that (which I think I did) then it's about 10 blocks above bedrock and very rare.

Please tell me what is the problem?

1. I make a club cudgel, on a quest mission. You have to look at the process without closing the workbench, if I close it, it does not count.

2. Sometimes merchants turn out like in vanilla, locked up! And usually not, and on the towers there are mobs unfastening zombies. There is also an additional merchant who gives quests

With a locked merchant, sometimes a lot of errors occur. And there is no second trader with quests.

1. That's because the quest says "Craft" not "Fetch". So yes, you must have the workbench open for it to count.

2. No idea. I can't reproduce it locally to even try and fix it.

Hello guys im looking for help me and friend started to playing at this mod, at the start we had 100hp after few deths our hp dropped to 50, it happens because of debuffTraumaAfterDeath, I changed in configfile duration of this buff from 30min to 5min to make it more fair for us, but still we have 50hp after debuff dissapers in character sheets, you have any solutions to get our hp back? is it new mechanics we dont understand or just a bug and we have to use consol?

That's wellness.

Read the journal entry for more info on how it works, including getting HP back.

In other news for everyone, I need to re-upload the gitlab repo to fix the issue there.

HOWEVER, I have added a mirror on my server in germany. If you boot up the mod launcher, you should now see a new option under Darkness Falls.

7D2D_Mod_Launcher-01-47-59-02-04.png

Checking that box and then hitting pre-sync will download the mod from my server rather than the main gitlab server. It's a little faster, but please try to use the main one where possible.

I'll do a re-sync in a few minutes. :)

getting this from the launcher on 2.50.1 instead of the usual pre-sync feedback, same on regular and mirror...safe to play? It doesn't usually display any of this or the error

SDX Exit Code: 0

Launching \7DaysToDie.exe -logfile \7DaysToDie_Data\output_log.txt -configfile=\SaveConfig.xml

Game Started

Syncing http://5.9.209.22/KhaineGB/dfa18client.git

Total Download Time: 00:00:15.56

Checking for DMT...

Scanning for Harmony

M:\7D2D\Alpha18\Darkness_Falls\Darkness_Falls\Mods \0-SphereIICore\Harmony

M:\7D2D\Alpha18\Darkness_Falls\Darkness_Falls\Mods \10 Slot Toolbelt\Harmony

M:\7D2D\Alpha18\Darkness_Falls\Darkness_Falls\Mods \DarknessFalls\Harmony

M:\7D2D\Alpha18\Darkness_Falls\Darkness_Falls\Mods \Quest Tier Patcher\Harmony

M:\7D2D\Alpha18\Darkness_Falls\Darkness_Falls\Mods \Spawn Entity Patch\Harmony

M:\7D2D\Alpha18\Darkness_Falls\Darkness_Falls\Mods \StaminaFloattoInt\Harmony

M:\7D2D\Alpha18\Darkness_Falls\Darkness_Falls\Mods \Zombie Fall Damage\Harmony

Scanning for Scripts

Scanning for PatchScripts

DMT Scripts Detected.

Downloading DMT...

SDX Downloaded. Checking SDX Dependencies.

Starting SDX Launcher: M:\7D2D\Alpha18\Darkness_Falls\Darkness_Falls\SDXR epos\DMTViewer.exe /Silent /ScriptOnly /GameFolder ../ /ModFolder ../Mods /EnableAllMods

0|Parsing arguments

0|Auto Build

process started /InitialPatch /GameFolder "../" /ModFolder "../Mods" /ScriptOnly /EnableAllMods

Parsing arguments

Running BackupFiles

This Assembly-CSharp.dll file has already been patched by SDX so can not be used as a backup. Reset your game files and try again.

Build failed

process exited with error code -1

SDX Exit Code: 0

Launching \7DaysToDie.exe -logfile \7DaysToDie_Data\output_log.txt -configfile=\SaveConfig.xml

Game Started

Finally, I found where the Darkness Falls fans reside and I didn't need a Hazmat to get here. Loving the mod.

On that note I wanted to ask, is there currently a way to reset the two larger bunkers in the wasteland the way Eve resets her burnt biome Reward quest one? Those bunkers were some of the best POI I have ever encountered in any game but a friend has joined the server and I wanted him to experience them fresh. Is there another quest like Eve's for those bunkers that would reset them that I'm missing? Those places would also be awesome to farm if they weren't still destroyed from my last demon clearing adventure.

I must have said "I'm about to die" five or six times when I was in the first bunker. Still can't believe we made it out alive.

Khaine the Boulders are spawning Underground in the wasteland...it's really freaky, they make huge stable cavern pockets that you can find Uranium, Plutonium, and Titanium in the walls. I saw this weirdness when I slid into a 'half-block' while mining looking for more ore.

My reaction was...What...the HELL...is THAT? Had to stare at it trying to figure out what it was..half the rocks vanish when you smash a rock near it..half become 'untouchable' you can walk on them, they block movement but have zero ability to mine them. Bizarre. I was silly enough to play the 12k map, I've found 6 or 7 demon portals..can't find the bunkers...any hint as to the direction I should look?

G'day mate!

I really want to play your mod but the link for Alpha 18.4 client download only had a readme text, nothing else. I tested the server link and that has the files but I just want to play SP so have held off installing that instead.

Belowzeros, you can ignore that. It's completely safe.

Finally, I found where the Darkness Falls fans reside and I didn't need a Hazmat to get here. Loving the mod.

On that note I wanted to ask, is there currently a way to reset the two larger bunkers in the wasteland the way Eve resets her burnt biome Reward quest one? Those bunkers were some of the best POI I have ever encountered in any game but a friend has joined the server and I wanted him to experience them fresh. Is there another quest like Eve's for those bunkers that would reset them that I'm missing? Those places would also be awesome to farm if they weren't still destroyed from my last demon clearing adventure.

I must have said "I'm about to die" five or six times when I was in the first bunker. Still can't believe we made it out alive.

Nope, but it IS tied into the quest system. I believe some server managers can use that to reset it (no idea how though).

Khaine the Boulders are spawning Underground in the wasteland...it's really freaky, they make huge stable cavern pockets that you can find Uranium, Plutonium, and Titanium in the walls. I saw this weirdness when I slid into a 'half-block' while mining looking for more ore.

My reaction was...What...the HELL...is THAT? Had to stare at it trying to figure out what it was..half the rocks vanish when you smash a rock near it..half become 'untouchable' you can walk on them, they block movement but have zero ability to mine them. Bizarre. I was silly enough to play the 12k map, I've found 6 or 7 demon portals..can't find the bunkers...any hint as to the direction I should look?

I'm working on fixing on the boulder thing.

Bunkers on the large map (which is the 12k one IIRC) are in the corners. I don't remember WHICH corners, but there's two. One in one corner, one in the opposite corner. So if there was one in the North East, there'd be another in the South West, as an example.

G'day mate!

I really want to play your mod but the link for Alpha 18.4 client download only had a readme text, nothing else. I tested the server link and that has the files but I just want to play SP so have held off installing that instead.

It's busted atm.

http://5.9.209.22/KhaineGB/dfa18clie...ent-master.zip

Use that for now. For some reason, GitLab would NOT allow me to re-upload the mod and I don't know why. I've been trying most of the night.

so im using the 7d2d mod launcher. darkness falls mod version 2.50.1 yesterday i played almost all day with no problems. then last night the chat box started filling up with the same line of error txt over and over. i could not close the chat box without it popping up again. completly killed my frames behind the chat box. The message was something about the instantiane your are trying to load is null.

All i was doing at the time was destroying a pillar at some compound for the iron content this morning and it happened again. when it happens i cannot do anything at all. no way to play the game.Please help me out here...

Does anyone have any tricks for finding hazmat suits? It's driving me crazy trying to find a full set

I believe some of the items might be tied to loot level or are just low chance. I've been maxed for about 40 levels but haven't found more than 2 sets. Some of the items do seem harder to find than others.

look for the zombie's in hazmat gear

Does anyone have any tricks for finding hazmat suits? It's driving me crazy trying to find a full set

I have noticeably better drop rates on hazmat pieces when I do things like the T5 hospital. It seems like the rad suit wearing zombies have a higher drop chance of them and there's quite a few in that POI.

so im using the 7d2d mod launcher. darkness falls mod version 2.50.1 yesterday i played almost all day with no problems. then last night the chat box started filling up with the same line of error txt over and over. i could not close the chat box without it popping up again. completly killed my frames behind the chat box. The message was something about the instantiane your are trying to load is null.

All i was doing at the time was destroying a pillar at some compound for the iron content this morning and it happened again. when it happens i cannot do anything at all. no way to play the game.Please help me out here...

I had a similar problem with the mod launcher. Try manuallycopying the tempmods contents to the relevant folders in the main game folder

/edit: reinstalling server fixed it:)

I'm getting the following when restarting the server now - any thoughts from anyone?:

2020-04-03T17:37:07 6.947 INF Block IDs with mapping

2020-04-03T17:37:07 6.947 INF BlockIDs from Mapping

2020-04-03T17:37:09 8.562 WRN XML patch for "items.xml" from mod "JaxTeller718_ZombieHandAdjustment" did not apply: <insertAfter xpath="/items/item[@name=DFhandChild]/property[@class=Action0]/property[@name=DamageBlock]"

2020-04-03T17:37:09 8.563 WRN XML patch for "items.xml" from mod "JaxTeller718_ZombieHandAdjustment" did not apply: <insertAfter xpath="/items/item[@name=DFhandZombieBehemoth]/property[@class=Action0]/property[@name=DamageBlock]"

2020-04-03T17:37:09 8.563 WRN XML patch for "items.xml" from mod "JaxTeller718_ZombieHandAdjustment" did not apply: <insertAfter xpath="/items/item[@name=DFhandDemonBehemoth]/property[@class=Action0]/property[@name=DamageBlock]"

2020-04-03T17:37:09 8.564 WRN XML patch for "items.xml" from mod "JaxTeller718_ZombieHandAdjustment" did not apply: <insertAfter xpath="/items/item[@name=DFstingHornet]/property[@class=Action0]/property[@name=DamageBlock]"

2020-04-03T17:37:09 8.564 WRN XML patch for "items.xml" from mod "JaxTeller718_ZombieHandAdjustment" did not apply: <insertAfter xpath="/items/item[@name=DFmeleeHandZombieBomber]/property[@class=Action0]/property[@name=DamageBlock]"

2020-04-03T17:37:09 8.565 WRN XML patch for "items.xml" from mod "JaxTeller718_ZombieHandAdjustment" did not apply: <insertAfter xpath="/items/item[@name=DFmeleeHandDemon]/property[@class=Action0]/property[@name=DamageBlock]"

2020-04-03T17:37:09 8.565 WRN XML patch for "items.xml" from mod "JaxTeller718_ZombieHandAdjustment" did not apply: <insertAfter xpath="/items/item[@name=DFmeleeHandDemonStrong]/property[@class=Action0]/property[@name=DamageBlock]"

2020-04-03T17:37:09 8.565 WRN XML patch for "items.xml" from mod "JaxTeller718_ZombieHandAdjustment" did not apply: <insertAfter xpath="/items/item[@name=meleeHandZombieRad]/property[@class=Action0]/property[@name=Buff]"

2020-04-03T17:37:09 8.566 WRN XML patch for "items.xml" from mod "JaxTeller718_ZombieHandAdjustment" did not apply: <insertAfter xpath="/items/item[@name=meleeHandZombieRadFeral]/property[@class=Action0]/property[@name=DamageBlock]"

2020-04-03T17:37:09 8.566 WRN XML patch for "items.xml" from mod "JaxTeller718_ZombieHandAdjustment" did not apply: <insertAfter xpath="/items/item[@name=DFmeleeHandAnimalSpider]/property[@class=Action0]/property[@name=DamageBlock]"

WARNING: Shader Unsupported: 'Autodesk Interactive' - Pass 'FORWARD' has no vertex shader

WARNING: Shader Unsupported: 'Autodesk Interactive' - Pass 'FORWARD_DELTA' has no vertex shader

WARNING: Shader Unsupported: 'Autodesk Interactive' - Pass 'ShadowCaster' has no vertex shader

WARNING: Shader Unsupported: 'Autodesk Interactive' - All passes removed

2020-04-03T17:37:10 9.858 INF Item IDs with mapping

2020-04-03T17:37:10 9.859 INF ItemIDs from Mapping

WARNING: Shader Unsupported: 'Hidden/Dof/DX11Dof' - Pass '' has no vertex shader

WARNING: Shader Unsupported: 'Hidden/Dof/DX11Dof' - Setting to default shader.

HDR Render Texture not supported, disabling HDR on reflection probe.

(Filename: C:\buildslave\unity\build\Runtime/Camera/ReflectionProbes.cpp Line: 269)

WARNING: Shader Unsupported: 'Autodesk Interactive' - Pass 'FORWARD' has no vertex shader

WARNING: Shader Unsupported: 'Autodesk Interactive' - Pass 'FORWARD_DELTA' has no vertex shader

WARNING: Shader Unsupported: 'Autodesk Interactive' - Pass 'ShadowCaster' has no vertex shader

WARNING: Shader Unsupported: 'Autodesk Interactive' - All passes removed

ArgumentException: An item with the same key has already been added. Key: 3611, 64, 3189

at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[TKey,TValue].TryInsert (TKey key, TValue value, System.Collections.Generic.InsertionBehavior behavior) [0x000c1] in <1f0c1ef1ad524c38bbc5536809c46b48>:0

at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[TKey,TValue].Add (TKey key, TValue value) [0x00000] in <1f0c1ef1ad524c38bbc5536809c46b48>:0

at PowerManager.AddPowerNode (PowerItem node, PowerItem parent) [0x00046] in <f9ab98ad7e8240f9bef6c6434814ba69>:0

at PowerManager.Read (System.IO.BinaryReader br) [0x0003b] in <f9ab98ad7e8240f9bef6c6434814ba69>:0

at PowerManager.LoadPowerManager () [0x00099] in <f9ab98ad7e8240f9bef6c6434814ba69>:0

at GameManager+<StartAsServer>d__135.MoveNext () [0x0023f] in <f9ab98ad7e8240f9bef6c6434814ba69>:0

at UnityEngine.SetupCoroutine.InvokeMoveNext (System.Collections.IEnumerator enumerator, System.IntPtr returnValueAddress) [0x00027] in <ca1d1fd848884ed5a84a515243f09e15>:0

(Filename: <1f0c1ef1ad524c38bbc5536809c46b48> Line: 0)

Edited by Twoscoops (see edit history)

Hi all, a couple questions. Me and my friends pre-synced one day and came back to a mess.

1. How often do we need to pre-sync the game?

2. I think my game is glitched. Our biome used to be the burnt biome, but now appears as snow (sound is still burnt biome). From the top of our base, we can see that our biome is surrounded by a mountain range that wasn't there before. As you move towards it, the mountain disappears in chunks, but as you backtrack, it reappears.

4. There are multiple, scattered, floating snow trees that appeared as well. When you try to chop it down, you hear yourself hitting stone instead of wood.

​​​​5. The day this glitch occurred, we also lost our ability to view the full map. We're playing on the large df map. The wasteland is mostly cut off, except for the edges. So we can view maybe only 70% of what the full map should be. We had literally just found the big bunker after almost 2 weeks searching for it IRL and now I'm afraid we can't even get to it. Showing the bunker waypoint, just shows us the edge of the map.

6. My friend has an issue where everytime he gets off his motorcycle, it will teleport 500m away, down the path he just traveled.

​​​​​​Is there something I can do to fix it?

Edited by Ello Govnah (see edit history)

I downloaded Darkness Falls from the 7d2d Mod Launcher and synced it. Every time i launch darkness falls the game launches vanilla version of the game instead of the mod. I checked the darkness falls folder and i don't see any of the mod folder or any other folder you see when you download the server version of darkness falls. I went to gitlab.com/KhaineGB/dfa18client to see and all i see is the ReadMe.md file and nothing else.

Is there something i'm doing wrong or as DFClient version been taken down? Also before i start a DFServer everyone needs the DFClient installed right?

I'm having an issue, I just installed the mod via 7D2DModLauncher. I Pre-Sync the mod before launching it via the mod launcher. When the game loads I try to create a new game using one of the Darkness Falls premade maps but they aren't there. I checked to see if the maps were in the game under the following directories: 7D2D\Alpha18\Darkness_Falls\Darknss_Falls\Data\Wor lds there are only the following maps: Navesgane, Playtesting, PREGEN01, PREGEN02,PREGEN03. I also checked in "username"\AppData\Roaming\7DaysToDie\GeneratedWor lds. There is nothing there for the Darkness Falls maps. I dont want to play the mod on Navesgane or the other default Pregen maps. Please help so I can enjoy this beautiful piece of work!!! I have already tried deleting the copy of the game for DKF and reinstalling via mod launcher but I got the same result.

Edited by Chaos337
Edit: I've just noticed that the launcher is loading the default game. The main menu doesn't show any of the darkness falls backrounds that I've seen in the lets play videos. (see edit history)

Hello,

Getting back in 7DTD and seeing DF was on latest version i'm downloading (but i think i should get it from Nexus mods from what i can read on the last pages ? Or is it fixed in the mod launcher ?)

Is there specific patch notes for DF on 18.4 ? 'Cause this thread is 310 pages long.

Do you store it somewhere Khaine ? (also may you recover soon)

Quick update cos allergies are kicking the crap out of me.

As stated, if you look on the launcher (specifically at the screenshot I posted on the last page) there is a "Check here to download from mirror" box.

USE THAT.

Gitlab is being a pain. I've managed to track it down to it refusing to allow the worlds to upload. So i've got the mod uploaded, but the worlds are missing (as of about 20 mins ago).

I will look into it more, but USE THE MIRROR.

EDIT: Linking the image again even though it was only on the last page and people apparently didn't want to look.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...7-59-02-04.png

Edited by KhaineGB (see edit history)