Darkness Falls: They mostly come out at night...

KhaineGB

The small bunker is ALWAYS a well. :)
Hello KhaineGB,Is it possible that eve(npc) can give you location of every bunker and lab on map,by doing her quest?I did her quest 4 times,but she gave me same bunker location everytime(which was not even closest).That will be really helpful for those who play random gen.

Hello,i set up a dedicated server with this mod and for some reason the traders dont have the guards at all,i reset severlal times the map,i tryed small and small2 map,i enter in sp with the same settings and the guards are there..anyone can help?

The only solution to prevent traders being destroyed by zombies since first day is to add back the protection for tham,but we dont want this,cuz we want to upgrade the trader,at least the one is close to us..

And it's a royal b*tch, too! I had 7 or 8 spawns of Legendary, Radiated, and Feral mixed groups and then a screamer showed up and called in another 50 or so regular zom's. I ran out of ammo and first aid. And this is a medium bunker? How many spawns can I expect before it's all said and done? Seemed like it would never end. Fun though :smile-new:

Hello,i set up a dedicated server with this mod and for some reason the traders dont have the guards at all,i reset severlal times the map,i tryed small and small2 map,i enter in sp with the same settings and the guards are there..anyone can help?

The only solution to prevent traders being destroyed by zombies since first day is to add back the protection for tham,but we dont want this,cuz we want to upgrade the trader,at least the one is close to us..

I forgot to tell in sp i get 2 class books and in dedicated server i get only 1.(dedicated is hosted by gy-portal if matters)

Nothing, Khaine. We have crossed the whole burned zone and the well does not appear. Can you go out in another area? can be Bugged ?... Same type of random map of Havizi Mountains is Bugged? ....Crazy ♥♥♥♥.

Thanks Khaine

Hello KhaineGB,Is it possible that eve(npc) can give you location of every bunker and lab on map,by doing her quest?I did her quest 4 times,but she gave me same bunker location everytime(which was not even closest).That will be really helpful for those who play random gen.

Not atm. It picks the closest. I'm looking at setting up some custom objectives to help with that.

I forgot to tell in sp i get 2 class books and in dedicated server i get only 1.(dedicated is hosted by gy-portal if matters)

Both intended on servers. Guards are slightly buggy in MP (but fine in SP) and the mod USED to only give 1 class book. It got changed to 2 in SP because folks said it was too MP focused otherwise.

And it's a royal b*tch, too! I had 7 or 8 spawns of Legendary, Radiated, and Feral mixed groups and then a screamer showed up and called in another 50 or so regular zom's. I ran out of ammo and first aid. And this is a medium bunker? How many spawns can I expect before it's all said and done? Seemed like it would never end. Fun though :smile-new:

Oh no. That's the SMALL one, not the medium one. ;)

You have to destroy the body bags.

Oh no. That's the SMALL one, not the medium one. ;)

You have to destroy the body bags.

Small, huh? Yikes! So they just keep spawning until you destroy all the body bags? Did I miss that part or are we just supposed to figure it out? Glad I asked. Thanks for the tip!

FYI, Alpha 18 has been released to streamers and A18 Experimental will be available next Monday PM.

https://7daystodie.com/a18-official-release-notes/

Edited by scubahalo (see edit history)

This is one of the few mods to add back action skills. I don't miss them expect for the fact that running around did give you some reward (athletics skill). I would prefer for running around to add XP. I have the feeling that here are the people who can forward me in the right direction to do this. Is this possible? (Would be ok to be a quest triggering at midnight calculating from distance walked).

Small, huh? Yikes! So they just keep spawning until you destroy all the body bags? Did I miss that part or are we just supposed to figure it out? Glad I asked. Thanks for the tip!

FYI, Alpha 18 has been released to streamers and A18 Experimental will be available next Monday PM.

https://7daystodie.com/a18-official-release-notes/

So I saw. Good thing I'm busy this weekend. Will keep the brain occupied rather than wishing I had access to it. :D

Phew. Finally level 175 and completionist! \o/

The laser rifle seems a bit..slow firing rate as reward for getting to lvl 175 I'd say.

Congrats. :)

Thanks - I found her. Her loot doesn't seem any different than the Wandering traders?

It is different. Not by much, but it is. She carries more for a start, and as mentioned you need to max Charismatic Nature (civilian) AND Better Barter (Generic perk) to unlock everything in her secret stash.

This is one of the few mods to add back action skills. I don't miss them expect for the fact that running around did give you some reward (athletics skill). I would prefer for running around to add XP. I have the feeling that here are the people who can forward me in the right direction to do this. Is this possible? (Would be ok to be a quest triggering at midnight calculating from distance walked).

Not easily in A17.

But might be possible in A18 because it looks like they hooked up a lot of missing triggers. :)

Not atm. It picks the closest. I'm looking at setting up some custom objectives to help with that
Would love to see that,Btw Alpha 18 is here,I wouldn't touch it until last stable get out,Will try vanilla first,and then hopefully our beloved mod will be ready by that time.I know it will be much harder for you,since there are so many changes,took me half hour to read them all.

Would love to see that,Btw Alpha 18 is here,I wouldn't touch it until last stable get out,Will try vanilla first,and then hopefully our beloved mod will be ready by that time.I know it will be much harder for you,since there are so many changes,took me half hour to read them all.

I'm basically expecting the mod to be completely broken. :D

Though I think my current plan is to get 2.31 experimental ported over to A18 and release as 2.4. The actual changes I wanted to do for 2.4 will wait until I get more familiar with the A18 XML.

What's the best way to farm XP above Level 120? I need 378k to level and that's 20 T5 quests ><.

I think a good chunk of my xp when I needed to farm came from just going bananas with the titanium auger with mods and mining like crazy for a while :p

I need some help on solving an issue. I can't figure out how to unlock the Workbench and cement mixer perks. I have pumped in perk, learned classes etc and although other things like steel tools etc etc are unlocked, The workbench and cement mixer perks are still grayed out telling me that I need to increase my perks before they are available.

I went into dev mode and gave myself enough xp to boost me to level 95 and just started socking perk points in, but it still remains grayed out.

Im on day 12 and still unable to open up any crafting other than the big forge.

How do I unlock the needed perks

I need some help on solving an issue. I can't figure out how to unlock the Workbench and cement mixer perks. I have pumped in perk, learned classes etc and although other things like steel tools etc etc are unlocked, The workbench and cement mixer perks are still grayed out telling me that I need to increase my perks before they are available.

I went into dev mode and gave myself enough xp to boost me to level 95 and just started socking perk points in, but it still remains grayed out.

Im on day 12 and still unable to open up any crafting other than the big forge.

How do I unlock the needed perks

They're both on page 2 of the PERKS section (right beside the ACTION SKILLS). Look for CONCRETE MIXING and WORKBENCHES. If you click on them you can hover your mouse over the lock icon on the right side and it will tell you what you need.