Darkness Falls: They mostly come out at night...

KhaineGB

Yep. You have to find the laser workbench to make it.

And no, the other doesn't look like a well.

Thanks KhaineGB!

- - - Updated - - -

It's like 4 small military tents and one big,there will be it's entrance under one of the small one.but be careful this lab is full of behemoths,also demon zombies portal.so take recog and much water with you.

Thanks Nauman - is it possible to kill the Demon Portal?

Also - is the large bunker truly in Wasteland and not Burnt biome?

*Found it* Thanks for the hints guys. I *really* don't want to lose all my sh!$ inside - besides water and recog with a demon portal, what else?

Edited by Loftus (see edit history)

Hopes and prayers? :D

Explosives, like rocket launchers, pipe bombs, etc. Lots of ammo. Make sure you have your best armor.

Thanks KhaineGB - I made it to the Laser Workbench and crafted my own. The portal in this is different than the ones in the Radiated biome - blue instead of red - is it possible to close it?

Hey @KhaineGB does the experimental change anything in the loot.xml, items.xml, and the recipe.xml? I want to try it out but changed a few stack sizes and recipes to match my gameplay. So hoping that I just download the exp link and delete those two xml's before I copy everything over.

Edited by rickyralph (see edit history)

Thanks KhaineGB - I made it to the Laser Workbench and crafted my own. The portal in this is different than the ones in the Radiated biome - blue instead of red - is it possible to close it?
Yes you can close it,by hitting it with any tool,also explosives damage them,first it will lose lighting in it's center,then you can loot it,Mostly cops take them for me.

Yes you can close it,by hitting it with any tool,also explosives damage them,first it will lose lighting in it's center,then you can loot it,Mostly cops take them for me.

^ That. :)

Does titanium still show up in nodes above ground in the wasteland? We've been running around for about an hour now and haven't seen any AT ALL. Not sure if it's just bad luck, or if it's changed.

Yes it does.

Hey @KhaineGB does the experimental change anything in the loot.xml, items.xml, and the recipe.xml? I want to try it out but changed a few stack sizes and recipes to match my gameplay. So hoping that I just download the exp link and delete those two xml's before I copy everything over.

It does not.

- Block AI Damage typo fixed (so no more 95100% damage).

- Vehicle mods now unlock at level 3 Grease Monkey (was on Level 5 salvage operations for some reason).

- New backpack buttons! Stash All, Stash All But First Row, Stack All.

So Config/XUi/Windows.xml, Config/XUi_Menu/Windows.xml and Config/progression.xml. Plus DLL's in the 7DaystoDie_Data/Managed folder.

Yes it does.

We're on the latest experimental. (Wanted to try out the backpack buttons, which are cool by the way.)

Ok. I guess we'll keep looking. It must be pretty rare, or we just haven't had any luck. It's sort of a really pale blue, right? At least, that's what I saw on a YouTube video...

OK. Some more running around this morning and we found it!! Thanks for your input, again! 😊

Edited by VagabondClown (see edit history)

It does not.

- Block AI Damage typo fixed (so no more 95100% damage).

- Vehicle mods now unlock at level 3 Grease Monkey (was on Level 5 salvage operations for some reason).

- New backpack buttons! Stash All, Stash All But First Row, Stack All.

So Config/XUi/Windows.xml, Config/XUi_Menu/Windows.xml and Config/progression.xml. Plus DLL's in the 7DaystoDie_Data/Managed folder.

Cool, downloaded it and will check it out. Really looking forward to your backpack buttons. That'll make storing items way faster. Thanks.

I have 4 wandering traders and 4 stationary. I have not found Caitlin or a trader that seems to be "advanced". I am on Day 72, Level 119.

Every 3 days I cycle through at least 5 of the 8 traders available to me (totaling 80+ trader "New Inventory" refreshes), but I have yet to see a single of: solar panel, Mastery Book of any type, most T3 mods. I have the Secret Stash perk maxed at 5/5.

Additionally, I have all masteries (found by exhaustively looting bookstores/libraries through Tier V quests) except Hunting, and have found multiples of all other 6 masteries. I have killed many Behemoths, Succubus, Radiated Behemoths, Incubus, etc.

I now have 3 lathes for rarity comparison sake.

KhaineGB - is this expected behavior?

Edited by Loftus (see edit history)

You also need to max Charismatic Nature on the civilian to open up secret stash on the Wandering Trader and caitlin so they have a chance of solar panels.

And caitlin only spawns in the wasteland, so make sure you explored all of that. :) Hopefully we can make POI spawning more regular in A18.

Howdy,

I'm running the experimental version of the mod, fun stuff.

Regarding items related to sap (bottle/bowl of sap, sticky apples, sterile bandages, etc); there doesn't seem to be a way to craft or collect sap ingredient items (dfbowlsap and dfbottlesap). Is something missing or am I just crazy (or both)?

Cheers

Im having a problem with the launcher and then the game.

When I download the mod it stalls at the 3959 file with 3,261,097,748 downloaded. Then it deletes it and tries again with the same result.

If I close the launcher and reopen it, it looks like the mod is there. I click on Play Mod and the game launches but stalls at Waiting on Server and gives an exception error of "plant growing with water not found in master block list.". It will not continue past that.

Now it says it cannot fully initialize steam and I need to log in.. But I am logged in.

I have done the Delete Complete, uninstalled the launcher from windows and reinstalled the launcher and mod with no fix. I have restarted my machine. Help?

Edited by warriorspie (see edit history)

Howdy,

Regarding items related to sap (bottle/bowl of sap, sticky apples, sterile bandages, etc); there doesn't seem to be a way to craft or collect sap ingredient items (dfbowlsap and dfbottlesap). Is something missing or am I just crazy (or both)?

Cheers

If you're running another mod like HDHQ Overhaul (which is great along with DF) or any other mod that effects trees it breaks the sap thing. You really don't need it anyway as you can buy plenty of bandages from the Guard Captain's relatively cheaply.

- - - Updated - - -

When I download the mod it stalls at the 3959 file with 3,261,097,748 downloaded. Then it deletes it and tries again with the same result.

If I close the launcher and reopen it, it looks like the mod is there. I click on Play Mod and the game launches but stalls at Waiting on Server and gives an exception error of "plant growing with water not found in master block list.". It will not continue past that.

Now it says it cannot fully initialize steam and I need to log in.. But I am logged in.

I have done the Delete Complete, uninstalled the launcher from windows and reinstalled the launcher and mod with no fix. I have restarted my machine. Help?

Why not just install it manually and save yourself the headache. It's not hard.

Hello guys !

I'm playing your mod on the bluefang server, map name Havizi Mountains. Our premade is on day 90 with lvl + - 100, and we didn't find the secret bunker to loot it, find the energy cells and continue making progress in the game.

We have done the missions offered by the NPCs and some appear bugged ... Could you help us find this place or it might not exist on our map?

Thank you for your work, the mod is fantastic and greatly improves the gaming experience!

Greetings to the community of 7d2d !

You also need to max Charismatic Nature on the civilian to open up secret stash on the Wandering Trader and caitlin so they have a chance of solar panels.

And caitlin only spawns in the wasteland, so make sure you explored all of that. :) Hopefully we can make POI spawning more regular in A18.

Thanks KhaineGB! When you say Caitlin is in the Wasteland, do you mean just the Wasteland or also the Radiated biome?

Howdy,

Cheers

Left click on a tree with an empty jar or empty bowl to get sap.

Sounds like you may be better off manually installing it if the launcher isn't fully downloading the mod.

Also, steam was down last night. :)

Hello guys !

I'm playing your mod on the bluefang server, map name Havizi Mountains. Our premade is on day 90 with lvl + - 100, and we didn't find the secret bunker to loot it, find the energy cells and continue making progress in the game.

We have done the missions offered by the NPCs and some appear bugged ... Could you help us find this place or it might not exist on our map?

Thank you for your work, the mod is fantastic and greatly improves the gaming experience!

Greetings to the community of 7d2d !

I assume you mean the quests offered by the lady with the eye patch.

If so, her third quest is bugged on servers. I let sphereii know because it's using his code but I don't expect it to be fixed before A18.

Thanks KhaineGB! When you say Caitlin is in the Wasteland, do you mean just the Wasteland or also the Radiated biome?

Actual wasteland. Not radiated. :)

Left click on a tree with an empty jar or empty bowl to get sap.

Sounds like you may be better off manually installing it if the launcher isn't fully downloading the mod.

Also, steam was down last night. :)

I assume you mean the quests offered by the lady with the eye patch.

If so, her third quest is bugged on servers. I let sphereii know because it's using his code but I don't expect it to be fixed before A18.

Actual wasteland. Not radiated. :)

Khaine ... then PapaLlopas and I will never find the Bunker, won't we? Without the mission I can't, can I?

You can find it.

It spawns in the burnt biome.

The quest was ONLY to help you find it so you don't just have to go looking through all the burnt biome for it. It's still there.

Ok ! Thanks you bro !

We have searched the burned area and found nothing! We have spent several days on it for nothing but we will continue with the search. We will let you know if there are news!

Thanks again !

You can find it.

It spawns in the burnt biome.

The quest was ONLY to help you find it so you don't just have to go looking through all the burnt biome for it. It's still there.

Khaine always spawnea inside a well isn't it? or is it random?