Edit History

Josh1161

Josh1161

5 hours ago, Judge Badass said:

Hey I wanna try out your mod.

However it seems I am stuck on the step

Right-click 7DaysToDie.app and choose Show Package Contents. Here you should see 2 folders: Contents and Data. This will be the other “home screen”.

I see the instructions are for Mac but you can install this on windows right?

If there are instructions for Windows, could I have them please?

Thank you

Make a copy of your game files first.

For windows you just have to download the folder and extract the contents to your 7 days to die folder on your computer. You should get a pop up asking if you want to overwrite the files, to which you click “yes”. It should insert the data, 7daystodie_data and mods folders I believe.

——

On an unrelated note I’m actually having a somewhat strange issue. Pics attached... the trader seems to have fallen through the floor. Not exactly a game breaker I guess. Any ideas anyone? 😂

ALSO are bandits still in the game? Haven’t seen any so far and on day 11 with 2 hour days.

3EB0ED17-FD67-4E6A-A3FC-4AD49733210D.jpeg

609107B5-AD8D-489C-ABBF-3E46F0BD6E01.jpeg

Josh1161

Josh1161

Right-click 7DaysToDie.app and choose Show Package Contents. Here you should see 2 folders: Contents and Data. This will be the other “home screen”.

Thank you

For windows you just have to download the folder and extract the contents to your 7 days to die folder on your computer. You should get a poppy asking if you want to overwrite the files, to which you click “yes”. It should insert the data, 7daystodie_data and mods folders I believe.

——

On an unrelated note I’m actually having a somewhat strange issue. Pics attached... the trader seems to have fallen through the floor. Not exactly a game breaker I guess. Any ideas anyone? 😂

ALSO are bandits still in the game? Haven’t seen any so far and on day 11 with 2 hour days.

Josh1161

Josh1161

Thank you

For windows you just have to download the folder and extract the contents to your 7 days to die folder on your computer. You should get a poppy asking if you want to overwrite the files, to which you click “yes”. It should insert the data, 7daystodie_data and mods folders I believe.

——