Edit History

felronis

felronis

specified to close game before merging, just in case

On 6/5/2020 at 10:16 PM, inkbreton said:

Hi guyz !

Having an issue at generating world. Get a lot's of error Prefab Loading Failed. Prefab 'xvanilla_snowy_ski_lodge' does not exist.

i tried to start the game with launcher cleared Game Data. (and desactivated EAC).

i used le link for 18.4 client download (not eac friendly).

may some one can help me to solve my problem pls ? wanna really try this mod (watched a lot's of youtube video about it).

Thx very much for your work KhaineGB.

I can almost guarantee that means you missed files when installing it, delete you local files for 7dtd under its manage option, they reverify the game when done, launch to make sure it is running right and to put any ini files that may be created on first launch then close back out. Once it is done then remerge the mods folders into the base 7 days folder in steam/common/7days don't just drag dfexerimentala18 into the root folder but instead, the folders that are inside of it(7DaysToDie_Data, Data, and Mods) should be put into the game folder. Depending on PC and hard drive it will take a while near the end you should get a prompt asking to replace(i think) 167 files in total, click yes to them all, when done open 7 days to die and go to launcher, disable EAC, save and run, should be good if followed properly.

felronis

felronis

On 6/5/2020 at 10:16 PM, inkbreton said:

Hi guyz !

Having an issue at generating world. Get a lot's of error Prefab Loading Failed. Prefab 'xvanilla_snowy_ski_lodge' does not exist.

i tried to start the game with launcher cleared Game Data. (and desactivated EAC).

i used le link for 18.4 client download (not eac friendly).

may some one can help me to solve my problem pls ? wanna really try this mod (watched a lot's of youtube video about it).

Thx very much for your work KhaineGB.

I can almost guarantee that means you missed files when installing it, delete you local files for 7dtd under its manage option, they reverify the game when done launch to make sure it is running right and to put any ini files that may be created on first launch. Once it is done then remerge the mods folders into the base 7 days folder in steam/common/7days don't just drag dfexerimentala18 into the root folder but instead, the folders that are inside of it(7DaysToDie_Data, Data, and Mods) should be put into the game folder. Depending on PC and hard drive it will take a while near the end you should get a prompt asking to replace(i think) 167 files in total, click yes to them all, when done open 7 days to die and go to launcher, disable EAC, save and run, should be good if followed properly.