My tips to avoid Md5 crashes

POUND YOU SILLY

Last MD5 trigger I had flickering while at the workbench menu. I should of bounced fast. But the dashboard beat me to it.

Seen it far too often with the forge/workbench menu disappearing. I’ve been lucky to delete the local save and that bringing me back 2-5 minutes before the crash.

All of my crashes that resulted in a MD5 and I had many, the terrain rewrote where the players currently were. That is my experience. And usually we were sorting out a loot run into chest/ running forges and so on. So we lost just about all our storages.

I am thinking about doing a system reset now, as someone mentioned above, before I return to base, just to be sure. I am just now starting to get to a point where losing a huge chunk of my base may just cause me to banish the game again..

I haven't played in a couple days. But its not even about the MD5 bug. Its since i'm beyond day 240 now. Not much left to prove. Also now that the MD5 bug kicked in again. I thought I was out of the woods on that mess. Cause I had a buddy begging to join my server. He use to play in my other old servers when I first bought the game. He wasn't in this server yet. But now I have to worry about MD5 bug following any player around in my server.

I got way to many outposts and tunnels. I hate to see all that vanish cause a buddy doesn't reset his game every hour or so. More risks with more people. I bet they goofed up on porting this game. Its a memory leak. This game needs to be optimized badly. Would be nice to get a few new zombies from pc or the compound bow or solar panels or blade traps or something new. But i'm sure that's a long ways off. Probably get that stuff in the Fall when we moved onto Red dead redemption 2 or State of Decay 2 or something.

Archived