Winter mod?

The-Walking-Dad

Not that I know of, but it'd be pretty easy.

At the very least, you can just go into rwgmixer.xml and comment out all but the radiated and snow biomes. Then make the snow biome probability 1.

That'd make the whole world snow. You'd have to tweak spawning a little though so you get more than lumberjack zombies. :)

Not that I know of, but it'd be pretty easy.

At the very least, you can just go into rwgmixer.xml and comment out all but the radiated and snow biomes. Then make the snow biome probability 1.

That'd make the whole world snow. You'd have to tweak spawning a little though so you get more than lumberjack zombies. :)

Well actually (unless this was changed in the last major update) if you comment out the other biomes the game will not load. The biome types that spawn are hard coded in so what you actually have to do is copy the properties of the snow biome and paste it over the properties in all of the other biomes.

Well actually (unless this was changed in the last major update) if you comment out the other biomes the game will not load. The biome types that spawn are hard coded in so what you actually have to do is copy the properties of the snow biome and paste it over the properties in all of the other biomes.

@KhaineGB has explained it right.

The easiest would be to make a rule that covers the entire world with the snow biome. But I do not think thats what The-Walking-Dad is after. You would need to edit all the biome's weather to be more cold and wintery, then you will get a really cold snowy world in all the biomes, maybe replace the desert rules with some other since that one might be out of place.

In Gnamod Necropolis, when it is done, the weather will be post nuclear so you will also be fighting off the snow and cold along with the lack of everything else and a lot of zombies.

I also think the Winter Project (Merry ComSens) is on the launcher that has a world full of snow and buried POIs, could be worth checking out if that is your thing as well.

The easiest would be to make a rule that covers the entire world with the snow biome. But I do not think thats what The-Walking-Dad is after. You would need to edit all the biome's weather to be more cold and wintery, then you will get a really cold snowy world in all the biomes, maybe replace the desert rules with some other since that one might be out of place.

In Gnamod Necropolis, when it is done, the weather will be post nuclear so you will also be fighting off the snow and cold along with the lack of everything else and a lot of zombies.

I also think the Winter Project (Merry ComSens) is on the launcher that has a world full of snow and buried POIs, could be worth checking out if that is your thing as well.

Yeah, it's more the whole experience than just the world covered in snow. Lost my enthusiasm for the game, and for modding, was hoping someone else might have done something approaching what I'm after.

Yeah, it's more the whole experience than just the world covered in snow. Lost my enthusiasm for the game, and for modding, was hoping someone else might have done something approaching what I'm after.

https://7daystodie.com/forums/showthread.php?78669-POC-Merry-ComSens-A-7-Days-to-Die-Winter-Project-Mod

Feel free to check out the Winter Project mod.

- - - Updated - - -

haha beat me to it :)

Archived