Chemistry stations on consoles

TendaFoot

I saw someone had asked about this previously, but since they have been added now, I was wondering do we have the ability to find them in the world now and wrench them to take with us? I have tried searching, but I find it difficult to find information that is solely console based. Thanks.

What Ignoringmywife1 said is correct. I just wanted to add another that came to mind.

Yes, you can find and wrench down Chem Stations, Forges, Workbenches, cement mixers, and spotlights.

- Chem Stations are typically found at but not limited to Pop -n- Pills.

- Workbenches are typically found at but not limited to Pass -n- Gas.

- Forges are typically found at but not limited to the Split cabin that has a deck.

- Spotlights are typically found at but not limited to the Brothers Theater and Prison.

The spotlights can only be wrenched down once, so once you place them down you can't move them. Though the spotlights you build can be wrenched down multiple times.

Hope that helps.

-Krow

Boobie trap has a chemistry station on Navezgane map in the west passed Bob's diner. Debating to try and wrench it. How many times ya need to wrench it to pick it up? Half way broken? Do I get a prompt to pick it up option? Debating to put it on the roof with rest of my stuff.

Boobie trap has a chemistry station on Navezgane map in the west passed Bob's diner. Debating to try and wrench it. How many times ya need to wrench it to pick it up? Half way broken? Do I get a prompt to pick it up option? Debating to put it on the roof with rest of my stuff.

Save a wrench and beat it down as low as you can get it. Depending on the block durability you have set just depends on if you hit it and how many times. Example if you have it on 25% then just wrench it if you have it on 100% or 200% beat on it then wrench it. You can get it down to 1% wrench it and when you place it it is like new again.

As above said pc can't do this anymore unless they mod it so I would also say it will not be long before console can't either so keep an eye out when updates come so you know not to do it anymore. Until then have fun lol

The spotlights can only be wrenched down once, so once you place them down you can't move them. Though the spotlights you build can be wrenched down multiple times.

That's not correct. You can move them back and forth as much as you want. Once they are wrenched out of place the game makes no difference between a "stolen" spotllight and a crafted spotlight. Both can be moved and wrenched out of place as many times as you need.

Boobie trap has a chemistry station on Navezgane map in the west passed Bob's diner. Debating to try and wrench it. How many times ya need to wrench it to pick it up? Half way broken? .

It has like under 500 resistance (I don't remember the exact number but I believe it around the 300 mark). Use the main attack function with your wrench on the station, bench, mixer etc and wrench it fully until down to 0 resistance and it will move in your inventory fully assembled and with no damage what so ever when you put it down to it's new location.

I carry a workbench and chemistry station in my mini bike and use them when needed. You can use them anywhere you want and wrench them back in your inventory in no time.

Now I do have a question, has anyone ever found a mixer out in the wild else than at the trader?

It has like under 500 resistance (I don't remember the exact number but I believe it around the 300 mark). Use the main attack function with your wrench on the station, bench, mixer etc and wrench it fully until down to 0 resistance and it will move in your inventory fully assembled and with no damage what so ever when you put it down to it's new location.

I carry a workbench and chemistry station in my mini bike and use them when needed. You can use them anywhere you want and wrench them back in your inventory in no time.

Now I do have a question, has anyone ever found a mixer out in the wild else than at the trader?

Ive never seen a mixer in the wild. Only play random maps these days. Like you I’ve only seen one at a trader. And yes, travelling with a workbench in your minibike is awesome.

I wrenched it down completely at the boobie trap then put it on the roof. Didn't get to read the forums, did it yesterday. I had it down to 6%. Then i'm like oh well if i lose it I lose it. It went into my inventory right away. Still couldn't get that treasure near the boobie trap. Dug all over the red chest. Then I spent a lot of skill points and maxed out treasure hunter. Still cant find it. How deep ya dig? I hit bed rock in some spots. I had to use wood frames to get out of the crater. hahahahah Is it like a care package box or what am I looking for? Is it hollow ground around it? Rock? Or is it a small item like purse or back pack or duffle bag?

For treasures, I always use 4 wood frames to get a center for north, south, east, west and dig a 3 block deep, by 3 block wide and always find the box

I literally got a crater dug out and still no treasure. Hahahaha I may try again today since its so close to the boobie trap. I had to finish off blood moon horde night. Is the treasure in a big box or what? Is the dirt solid all the way around the treasure? Or any hollowed out ground like air pockets? Any clues? I maxed the treasure perk out after I started digging as well. Looks like i'm digging for dinosaur bones.

There's no hollow pocket... It looks similar to the wooden storage chest you craft... If you don't see it, you can certainly damage it... I use the 4 crates for a center reference... I've never not been able to find one using this method...

When digging you do notice that if you remove just a block of dirt around the block the chest is sitting in the other dirt blocks are shaped a little differently.

Often times I’ll catch it just because the chest takes up 1 block space, so there’s room you can see around the chest, I hope some of that makes sense.

There's no hollow pocket... It looks similar to the wooden storage chest you craft... If you don't see it, you can certainly damage it... I use the 4 crates for a center reference... I've never not been able to find one using this method...

Finally found that treasure. It had like 5,000+ Duke coins and one 45 pistol.

Archived