No ferals or cops?

Kashtal

I’m coming up on day 35. All default settings excluding longer days. Killed somewhere in the vacinity of 1500 zombies and stood on a landmine day 27 for my only death. Not once on console have I seen a feral. Is there a way to help them spawn? Ps have had spiders and dogs just no cops or ferals or bears. Any help would be greatly appreciated

For me I don't get ferals or cops until week 5. I always play on 120 minute days. Usually by the time they come I'm bored of that game and start a new one.

I tend to get cops and ferals sooner from the screamers. Usually between day 21 and 24. Screamers are better than the horde nights anyway. After they changed them they just suck. You can get way more Zed's with screamers.

You can put 10 hours worth of fuel in 5 or 6 forges and have Zed's coming until that fuel runs out. One thing I noticed though is that for some reason at night ferals and cops stop coming, then come day they are back

• 5 weeks later...
I’m coming up on day 35. All default settings excluding longer days. Killed somewhere in the vacinity of 1500 zombies and stood on a landmine day 27 for my only death. Not once on console have I seen a feral. Is there a way to help them spawn? Ps have had spiders and dogs just no cops or ferals or bears. Any help would be greatly appreciated

Sorry to revive an old thread, but I also have not had a single cop, feral, or bear during horde nights. Currently on day 42 so maybe I’ll get lucky this horde. Settings are default aside from 120 min days and loot is on 200. You’re not the only one having this issue.

Archived