MARRE

Onizuka

Translated as Hello say you go settle when the BUG on the XBOX when the game plant that he deleted of houses and other you wait what!

I read it as the house and contents were deleted. If that's not the case, please could you provide more information, in English (this is a forum requirement).

If it is your base that was deleted, it may be you experienced an MD5 error, or Terrain reset bug. The link for the confirmed thread is here: https://7daystodie.com/forums/showthread.php?50175-Known-Issue-Terrain-Rewriting-(MD5-Issue). This will give you the information about the error, what is being done to fix it and a link to a player found workaround, that might help you to avoid future issues.

Translated as Hello say you go settle when the BUG on the XBOX when the game plant that he deleted of houses and other you wait what!

I read it as the house and contents were deleted. If that's not the case, please could you provide more information, in English (this is a forum requirement).

If it is your base that was deleted, it may be you experienced an MD5 error, or Terrain reset bug. The link for the confirmed thread is here: https://7daystodie.com/forums/showthread.php?50175-Known-Issue-Terrain-Rewriting-(MD5-Issue). This will give you the information about the error, what is being done to fix it and a link to a player found workaround, that might help you to avoid future issues.

merci je vais voir et excusez moi mais ca m'enerve de voir mes coffres dispraitre ^^

Hi Onizuka,

The team and I understand how frustrating and disheartening it can be. Our analytics show the number of MD5 errors have reduced in the game with each patch. I know that information isn't of great comfort to players who have lost their base, but there is progress being made.

Thanks,

Ro

Archived