[A16] Merry ComSens - A 7 Days to Die Winter Project Mod

sphereii

... LOL I am enjoying the mod a lot. Though we did get lucky with so many of us and finding a good city. My SP I am still looking for one and those snow storms are making it a huge hardship on it...

I'm not as far along as you, but I'm so screwed at the moment LOL. I lost my torch and I'm half starving with no light or fire. I'm glad I have bullets.

The world is deceptively heavy. If you'd like, you can find ComSens mod in the Mod Launcher, under CratorCreator's section. It'll be the mod without the Nightmares and Snow.

No, it's not that interesting. It seems that top computers can play, and the rest can be licked. There are more saturated fashion, but they do not brake so much. You need to fix the lags. Take away the silly sounds at night, they are annoying.

No, it's not that interesting. It seems that top computers can play, and the rest can be licked. There are more saturated fashion, but they do not brake so much. You need to fix the lags. Take away the silly sounds at night, they are annoying.

Thank you for your feed back!

Can you write a channel where you are building a cooperative in this fashion? I will not be able to play, although I will look at others.

This mod, as it was with Valoween, are proof of concept mods showcasing new and interesting ideas on how to twist the world and your perceptions on it. It forces you to re-think, and re-adapt the way you interact with the world. Valoween shows how to change atmosphere, custom animations and sounds. The Winter Project introduces a drastically changed landscape with a few unique block features.

It was never designed for any kind of long term play, and will only cater to a select few people to play more than a few days.

I really do appreciate your feedback and your willingness to support this unique modding style, but there are no plans to generate a new mod of this style, unless we come up with another unique mechanic worthy of a standalone mod.

sphereii In this thread, players talked about the cooperative game. Is there a video on YouTube or Twitch their joint game in this modification? I'd like to see it.

Here's some videos and links to twitch streamers who have been playing it:

Max Fox's First Play through:

Guppycur's Day 1 Play:

These Streamers have been playing it, you can check out either a new live stream, or a past video:

( has been playing MP on stream )

AverageJayne has played it once, here's a link to her video:

Most people seem to prefer to suffer in solitude :)

Update time!

Clients will auto-get it, while servers will need an update.

- Updated blackSanta's animations

- Large cities and large towns were reduced for a smoother experience exploring

- New edition available! WinterProject-NoNightmares is available in the Mod Launcher; it removes the spawning of the Nightmares, and re-distrubtes their loot

Update time!

Clients will auto-get it, while servers will need an update.

- Updated blackSanta's animations

- Large cities and large towns were reduced for a smoother experience exploring

- New edition available! WinterProject-NoNightmares is available in the Mod Launcher; it removes the spawning of the Nightmares, and re-distrubtes their loot

Now will not lag? :)

So all I would need to do is to connect to internet, open the launcher and select play and it will auto update for me, yes?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]23610[/ATTACH]

That's correct! Play with update, if you have Refresh Mods Automatically set (which is default )

- - - Updated - - -

** UPDATE **

Fix an issue where the zombies all became lazy and wouldn't move. Server's mods.dll will need updated.

Clients already have the fix.

error.thumb.jpg.211bc031293d87a14b03f141049a3882.jpg

Any idea why I would be getting a "NullReferenceException" error in every world I create? I am using the launcher... have even downloaded a new copy of the game fresh from Steam.

Am fine for about 30 seconds and then I just get a stream of error messages :/

[ATTACH=CONFIG]23613[/ATTACH]

Any idea why I would be getting a "NullReferenceException" error in every world I create? I am using the launcher... have even downloaded a new copy of the game fresh from Steam.

Am fine for about 30 seconds and then I just get a stream of error messages :/

Would you be able to post the full log? In the mod launcher, click on View then Log Files. Select the output_log.txt then click on upload log file.

No bother at all :) Thanks for such a speedy reply... trying now... will let you know :)

Lasted a lot longer this time ..... but error happened again. May have been a coincidence but it happened when I looked at a Deer through the gun sights.

Getting an error when I try to upload the log from the launcher saying the "Unhandled exception error". Have pasted it inot a text file but that is 1.6Mb so wont upload and it wont let me upload a .rar file. (I think technology hates me today)

Dont know if this is what you are after but the errors seem to come after these lines:

d3d: failed to create 2D texture id=1587 w=1 h=1 mips=1 d3dfmt=894720068 [invalid call]

d3d: failed to create 2D texture id=1591 w=1 h=1 mips=1 d3dfmt=894720068 [invalid call]

d3d: failed to create 2D texture id=1585 w=1 h=1 mips=1 d3dfmt=894720068 [invalid call]

(Filename: Line: 401)

Default clip could not be found in attached animations list.

Lasted a lot longer this time ..... but error happened again. May have been a coincidence but it happened when I looked at a Deer through the gun sights.

Getting an error when I try to upload the log from the launcher saying the "Unhandled exception error". Have pasted it inot a text file but that is 1.6Mb so wont upload and it wont let me upload a .rar file. (I think technology hates me today)

Dont know if this is what you are after but the errors seem to come after these lines:

d3d: failed to create 2D texture id=1587 w=1 h=1 mips=1 d3dfmt=894720068 [invalid call]

d3d: failed to create 2D texture id=1591 w=1 h=1 mips=1 d3dfmt=894720068 [invalid call]

d3d: failed to create 2D texture id=1585 w=1 h=1 mips=1 d3dfmt=894720068 [invalid call]

(Filename: Line: 401)

Default clip could not be found in attached animations list.

If the launcher is giving you an error, it could be because 7daystodie.exe is still running. You can check in Task Manager

You could try to bring down the console and type in "dm" (without quotes), and "killall" and see if it kills off the bad entity.

Archived