Patch 2.03 Released 11/21

-Removed Tungsten Trophy From Loot

-Shortened Infection Duration Slightly

-Changed Scrap Tools recipes to require Twine instead of Duct Tape

-Minibike Storage made larger

-New Ui (Testing) Feedback appreciated on it

-Added second boiled egg recipe that gives back a can when you consume it

-Increased time for vegetables and trees to grow by double

-Increased time it takes for Composter, Rain Catcher and Composter to become full

Patch 2.04 Released 11/22

-Reverted UI Back to old UI

-Fixed Minibike and Inventory UI Overlap

-Lowered Scale Slightly on UI so everything fit more naturally

-Removed empty jar return from boiled eggs. It now consumes the jar.

Barring a major bug this is looking like the last update for a bit. We may see one more but it won't be major unless it is game breaking.

Just a heads up for everyone, If you get red null errors connecting ignore them. If you see errors opening up stations, just close them and re-open them or relog. This is a byproduct of the UI change and is not a catastrophic error. It will clear up when you open a second station or if you relog.

Jax, thank you for releasing this, all those extra blocks are super fun. A small idea to make your mod even more awesome ;): I replaced the original potted plant id with a lootplaceholder that includes all of the other small potted plants (I saw this done before in True Survival with pans being subbed for cooking pots, and phonebooths for vendingmachines). You may have to restart or refresh the world though, I think else in the regions that are already loaded the plants will change into the ugly placeholder blocks. Btw, I also tried subbing in the classic couch, lounge chair and one-piece-fridges for their vanilla counterparts with that same method, but unfortunately that doesn't work out 100% of the time cause they seem to lose their original rotation, what a shame.

Alpha_16.4_2017-11-22_16-46-04.jpg.ee48e0216ea793f843fc0d24c7a84ac0.jpg

Question: Is it just me, or is twine kinda hard to get compared to the amount that you need for various things? It's so common in recipies that I first thought it must be craftable somehow, but I don't see a recipe for it. If it's loot only, where are good places to find it?

Other than this, and still being scared to death at nights because I now have several of those whispering white monsters outside my base, I love the mod. :) I especially love how you can scrap weapon parts. Looking forward to build something cool once I get the equipment for it.

Jax, thank you for releasing this, all those extra blocks are super fun. A small idea to make your mod even more awesome ;): I replaced the original potted plant id with a lootplaceholder that includes all of the other small potted plants (I saw this done before in True Survival with pans being subbed for cooking pots, and phonebooths for vendingmachines). You may have to restart or refresh the world though, I think else in the regions that are already loaded the plants will change into the ugly placeholder blocks. Btw, I also tried subbing in the classic couch, lounge chair and one-piece-fridges for their vanilla counterparts with that same method, but unfortunately that doesn't work out 100% of the time cause they seem to lose their original rotation, what a shame.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]23371[/ATTACH]

I was indeed thinking of doing this with not only plants but the medical cabinet, safes and fridges. It would give the world a nice unique feel. The safes idea went south due to hit box issues but that is on the agenda for a future update ;)

Twine is up to the RNG gods, some on our server are swimming, some aren't. The intended purpose was to have SOMETHING you had to go scavenge for. With tape glue etc all being craftable i wanted one thing that couldn't be. Especially on MP servers where twine can be used for trades. Wrenches ARE hard to find and I'm certain it is because of the increased loot in the sinks. I may up their probability a bit in a future update once we see how things shake out.

For those that know and or celebrate have a good holiday this week. I'll be around but may not answer right away as I have family coming in. I will keep an eye out as best I can. Thank you all for your support and feedback. I love reading every single thing and we have big plans for the future ;)

Edited by JaxTeller718 (see edit history)

Have a good update by ... Mon/Tue of next week, so ma peeps can check this thing out. =)

Pressure is ON! Very honored to have you guys try it out. Looking forward to feedback and ideas on how to tighten up. I'm really puzzled by armor and the best way to have that levelled. In theory I guess they thought getting hit is a good idea, but it feels "weird" to me and armor is unlocked through clothing skill. Like someone my server said "Alright time to go out and get hit by zombies". VERY weird indeed.

Clothing is the only skill I fast-track by hugging barbed wire and yucca, it's a pretty bad grind to advance it naturally. I think the skill should be a hybrid of athletics and clothing, so it levels up constantly at a variable speed rate depending on the 'tier' and quality of the clothing being worn (and maybe even a bonus for wearing a complete set), as well as a bonus boost on taking damage as it works now.

JaxTeller718, I have some suggestions about mod balance.

1. In quest "Daryl Would Be Proud" we must kill zeds with certain weapons. Sequence is Wooden bow, Iron bow, Crossbow, Iron crossbow, Compound bow, Crossbow repeater. But when I raise Archery I get recipes in a different sequence: Iron bow (15 lvl), Crossbow (30 lvl), Compound bow (45 lvl), Iron crossbow (60 lvl). I think here is a mistake. Recipe with Iron crossbow must be given before recipe with Compound bow.

2. Please increase the probability of finding Ink Pen. I have over 300 Survivor notes but can't find Ink Pen.

3. Maybe let us to craft Twine, or change recipe for Towels. I was messy four times but Twines someday will be end.

- - - Updated - - -

Found a humorous bug after equipping the repeating crossbow and using food in the toolbelt

This is vanilla's bug from ancient times )

see, i have found 6 inkpens, i've sold all but one ><

i keep 2 wet towels on me almost always now. if i'm actively killing and looting, i don't use a towel until the duration for the debuff is nearing its end. last time i was twine starved, this time i'm running a little more than even with it. i pretend 20 is 0... just like paypal.