Edit History

JaxTeller718

JaxTeller718

Major Announcement

Ravenhearst 7 Experimental will be releasing soon. This edition of the mod will be available for a19b173 Experimental ONLY. Please make sure you backup a full copy of this experimental. We will NOT be updating these mods to any new experimentals.

These releases are to be considered unfinished and incomplete. DO NOT DOWNLOAD OR PLAY THESE VERSIONS UNLESS YOU FULLY UNDERSTAND THIS  I am releasing these to give players a taste of what to expect, as well as help us in finding bugs in prep for our stable release. We wanted to give our community something to tide them over while we finish our development. This release is not to be considered stable enough for a long term play through

RH 7 will be releasing sometime in Stable. We can not guarantee it will be for 19.0 but that is the goal. Development takes how long it takes. A lot is still missing. If you do not wish to risk wipes or corruptions or do not wish to play an unfinished mod I urge you to wait for Stable. I want to stress that no one is forcing you to install or play. There will be issues and bugs.

To everyone else we look to forward to hearing what you think, and to helping us to shape the best experience possible for you. My time on these forums is very limited and the majority of my development team has moved to Discord only. If you would like your questions answered quickly please join our Discord. We have an amazing community of fellow RH veterans and new players alike that are always willing to help out and offer tips and advice, as well as myself and my team checking in daily. Full patch notes will be posted here over the weekend.

YO9cNKv.png.d274e25016f7db5c1b448fab9cce85ee.png

JaxTeller718

JaxTeller718

Major Announcement

Ravenhearst 7 Experimental will be releasing soon. This edition of the mod will be available for a19b173 Experimental ONLY. Please make sure you backup a full copy of this experimental. We will NOT be updating these mods to any new experimentals.

These releases are to be considered unfinished and incomplete. DO NOT DOWNLOAD OR PLAY THESE VERSIONS UNLESS YOU FULLY UNDERSTAND THIS  I am releasing these to give players a taste of what to expect, as well as help us in finding bugs in prep for our stable release. We wanted to give our community something to tide them over while we finish our development. This release is not to be considered stable enough for a long term play through

RH 7 will be releasing sometime in Stable. We can not guarantee it will be for 19.0 but that is the goal. Development takes how long it takes. A lot is still missing. If you do not wish to risk wipes or corruptions or do not wish to play an unfinished mod I urge you to wait for Stable. I want to stress that no one is forcing you to install or play. There will be issues and bugs.

To everyone else we look to forward to hearing what you think, and to helping us to shape the best experience possible for you. My time on these forums is very limited and the majority of my development team has moved to Discord only. If you would like your questions answered quickly please join our Discord. We have an amazing community of fellow RH veterans and new players alike that are always willing to help out and offer tips and advice, as well as myself and my team checking in daily. Full patch notes will be posted here over the weekend.

9rbJya2.png

JaxTeller718

JaxTeller718

Major Announcement

To everyone else we look to forward to hearing what you think, and to helping us to shape the best experience possible for you. My time on these forums is very limited and the majority of my development team has moved to Discord only. If you would like your questions answered quickly please join our Discord. We have an amazing community of fellow RH veterans and new players alike that are always willing to help out and offer tips and advice, as well as myself and my team checking in daily.

9rbJya2.png

JaxTeller718

JaxTeller718

Major Announcement

To everyone else we look to forward to hearing what you think, and to helping us to shape the best experience possible for you. My time on these forums is very limited and the majority of my development team has moved to Discord only. If you would like your questions answered quickly please join our Discord. We have an amazing community of fellow RH veterans and new players alike that are always willing to help out and offer tips and advice, as well as myself and my team checking in daily.