Starvation mod help

scullbasher

i was using the a15 launcher, but have moved to the 7d2d launcher, i find it takes forever to load the game or frezzes just after the fun pimps logo

Be sure that you have the Use EAC *not* checked in the Mod Launcher.

You could provide me with your game log files. After the game crashes, go back to the Mod Launcher and do this:

1) Click on the View Menu, then Log Files

2) Select your output_log.txt from the drop down box

3) Click on Upload Log File

4) Reply here with the pastebin.com link it gives you.

Here's a Visual Guide: https://imgur.com/a/QXEg5

Can't you force uncheck eac on dll modded mods when launching?

By default, the Mod Launcher does not set EAC to be enabled. It has to be explicitly set.

For an EAC error, I just expect a black screen. But if it takes a long time to load, then it could be a few things, such as invalid download, missing files, corrupted DLL, etc. Sometimes the anti-virus programs will let you download it, but will kill any DLLs you copy around.

I have the option where we can Disable EAC in the config, but it can be difficult for me to tell if there is a modded DLL or not. The launcher tries not to copy individual files, and prefers to copy folders as its quicker. I could make the assumption that anything in 7DaysToDie_Data is copied, to disable it.

Really need help with starvation launching

Are you using the 7D2D Mod Launcher, or the A15 Starvation Launcher?

Only the 7D2D Mod Launcher is working now for Starvation.

Keep getting "the steam account is not running or no connection possible", sometimes it wont get past "Loading blocks", sometimes it'll get into the menu but then console pops up with red errors something with EasyAntiCheat Server.Hydra.EasyAntiCheatServer<ClientInfo>. something ending with given key was not present in the dictionary. Only got the mod working once then after that it stopped working. And everytime i try and launch it i run the mod without EAC from 7D2D launcher, and usually if that doesn't work, run the non EAC game launcher in folder and still wont work. Really need help.

There seems to be a lot of different errors you are getting. Let's tackle the first one, and then we can work through the others.

If you are getting the Steam Account is not running, or no connection possible, then it's because the Mod Launcher isn't allowed to see steam, either through anti-virus or a permission thing. You can add the 7d2dmodlauncher.exe to Steam as a Non-Steam game, and see if it'll work better then for you.

For SDX mods, you will always want to disable EAC.

A16 mode but No internet connection message

Hi,

I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. Is there anything different you should be doing other than opening your Starvation mode launcher to update to the A16 version of the mode?

Whenever I open it (it is currently showing i have the 15.2.9.16 mode version and the 1.4.1.1 launcher version), it starts checking for updated but then I get a No internet connection message, and I cannot get the update (obviously).

Can someone take me out of my misery?

Thanks in advance.

Hi,

I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. Is there anything different you should be doing other than opening your Starvation mode launcher to update to the A16 version of the mode?

Whenever I open it (it is currently showing i have the 15.2.9.16 mode version and the 1.4.1.1 launcher version), it starts checking for updated but then I get a No internet connection message, and I cannot get the update (obviously).

Can someone take me out of my misery?

Thanks in advance.

I think you are using the wrong launcher for it. This is the Mod Launcher you want to use for Starvation, for now: https://7daystodie.com/forums/showthread.php?48537-The-7D2D-Mod-Launcher-A-Mod-Launcher-for-7-Days-to-Die

Help install

Hello before i asking i want to tell you im Korean so my English is poor sorry about that

Anyway I was tried installed using mod launcher but when i was started red message on console "couldnt found " so i continued reinstalled again again .. i checked c₩7d2d folder. This folder had olny 3.72gb . I thought just copy Vanila 7d2d ..

And i cant fixed 2days help me:(

Hello before i asking i want to tell you im Korean so my English is poor sorry about that

Anyway I was tried installed using mod launcher but when i was started red message on console "couldnt found " so i continued reinstalled again again .. i checked c₩7d2d folder. This folder had olny 3.72gb . I thought just copy Vanila 7d2d ..

And i cant fixed 2days help me:(

Click on Disable SSL, then restart the Mod Launcher. Then click on Test Mod Sync.

If that does not work, click on Direct Download, then Test Mod Sync.

Click on Disable SSL, then restart the Mod Launcher. Then click on Test Mod Sync.

If that does not work, click on Direct Download, then Test Mod Sync.

Ok i try fisrt solution is failed, but second solution is work.

and i checked 7d2d files and 7.14gb is it right?

anyway i start randomgen and checked creativemenu but some icon is can't see (ex:female2icon,handrat)

especially i drag "handrat" and when i was drop that icon Redmessage on console.

"NullReferenceException Object reference not set to an instance of an object"

and then i can't doing anything.

and finally asking! when i click play mod always check "direct download" ?

it takes too long.

thanks for your help!

your Korean friend yodlemate.

• 4 months later...

join game

Hello,

I was playing a Starvation game with 2 friends (one was hosting the game) last monday.

I do not change anything but yesterday I can't see them and the game. I created one and they saw me and could join. We retry again but they still invisible to me.

If some mates have an Idea.

you will be more than welcome.

• 3 weeks later...

Morning

I'm at the moment getting a "There should be '7DaysToDie_Data'

folder next to the executable" error message, but all directories are present and accounted for in their right places. Played the game before without a problem. Only thing changed was the installation path, but I redownloaded and installed the mod through the launcher on the new location.

Archived