A16 - STARVATION Mod for A16

Mortelentus

Power plant start up seems to be evading me. Put two rings in each core and enriched uranium (as suggested in replies), quit out of game, tried in mp and sp and on dedicated server. When turning on the turbines they whine for a few seconds then shut down, the output shows one watt. There are 6 slots to place items in (no idea what to put there) which lock when turbines do a brief start up...what am I missing?

Power plant start up seems to be evading me. Put two rings in each core and enriched uranium (as suggested in replies), quit out of game, tried in mp and sp and on dedicated server. When turning on the turbines they whine for a few seconds then shut down, the output shows one watt. There are 6 slots to place items in (no idea what to put there) which lock when turbines do a brief start up...what am I missing?

If you have a full radsuit, stand near the core... if it is working, you'll get 'hit' about once every 10 seconds with radiation. If you don't get hit, the core isn't working... make sure you have at least two steel rings and two enriched uranium in it. Once both cores are working, the turbines should start and stay running (until server reboot it seems). You have to stay in the area for two full days if you want plutonium to be produced.

We have the science and chemical stations, and have read the gas can recipe.. but we can't seem to make gas cans from gas barrels anymore. Are we missing something?

Also, where do you make pain killers?

We just had horde night 35.. the previous one was nothing.. 35 recked our base.. lol!

Starvation doesn't seem like an appropriate name for the mod though.. animals are plentiful, and we are swimming in meat, eggs, and

canned goods.

We are loving the extra crafting stations, and are looking forward to recruiting npcs...

Can anyone explain how to craft solar cells/banks from the mechanical survivor? He only has a specific list of what he can or can soon craft but the list doesn't include intricate recipes like solar stuff and other high tier items. Our mechanic is on level 11 atm, maybe he has to be a higher to level to unlock them?

Also, the smith survivor doesn't seem to work even though we provide him with everything necessary to craft beginner-level recipes.

Edited by KING_DEZ (see edit history)

Sorry if this has been answered already but I can't seem to find it.

I got the 7d2d launcher.

Added a fresh copy of the game and installed the mod.

Launched the mod through 72d2 launcher.

I spawn in an SP local world and all seems fine.

Right so far so good, now here is the question.

I cannot and will not play with a regular backpack anymore but I know I will break the mod adding just random files.

Hoping there are ini toggles so you can use larger backpacks (like the SMX mods) in place so I can easily adjust to my needs.

My question, how do I get larger backpacks, cheers.

Solar Panel in Starvation

hi, i have a qustion :D

i have all the ressources in my inventory but i dont know what the crafter is where i can build the panels, what i need to craft the solar panels?

thx 4 help, mod is the best i ever played

You must teach him to make it by holding one in your hand and using the "teach" option. Beware sometimes they fail to learn and it destroys the item.

Issue. I asked once and either missed or didn't get a response. I'm going into areas, and suddenly the map messes up and I can't move without nocliping, and building are filled with wet concrete blocks. I first saw this in a rad zone, and in my new game, outside the rad zone. Is this a me issue, or is this something others are getting.