A16 - STARVATION Mod for A16

Mortelentus

Hi, we've got a big problem on our server with the farmer station atm.

When we open it at the first time, we get an error and after this we can't assign the farmer to a working task.

Also seeds are not clickable.

Here's the screenshot:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]23357[/ATTACH]

ArgumentException: Getting control 2's position in a group with only 2 controls when doing Repaint
Aborting
ArgumentException: Getting control 0's position in a group with only 0 controls when doing Repaint
Aborting

upgrade you farmers box with snow or snowballs if that does not do the trick try a server restart.

- - - Updated - - -

any reason the rain catchers just keep disappearing? I had one placed for weeks and it was fine. Now they are all gone and after placing another it stays for only a few min.

I had the same problem on my dedi, they were all gone and when i replaced them they would disappear if i set another one next to it, I restarted

the dedi and the bug was gone.

Hey All!

Alright- I tried one more last time to hook up the gas system- no dice. I rebuilt pipes as 1 single pipe best bet was 27 pipes working and on 28th it stopped.

2eus8q8.png

So I ripped it all out and replaced with heat pipes just like in the picture above

And the end result is this:

30cyws9.png

Well it uses spikes instead of fire but at least this way it works.

(OCD person in me crying real loud but at least i got something)

upgrade you farmers box with snow or snowballs if that does not do the trick try a server restart.

- - - Updated - - -

I had the same problem on my dedi, they were all gone and when i replaced them they would disappear if i set another one next to it, I restarted

the dedi and the bug was gone.

Hi, the farmer storage (ice-covered) from the creative menu seems to make the farmer start working, but we can't figure out, how to upgrade a normal one with snow or snowballs ...

Hi, the farmer storage (ice-covered) from the creative menu seems to make the farmer start working, but we can't figure out, how to upgrade a normal one with snow or snowballs ...

I believe you upgrade it like any other block with a suitable tool, snowballs in your inventory are the upgrade material used (as per wood for a wood frame etc).

I believe you upgrade it like any other block with a suitable tool, snowballs in your inventory are the upgrade material used (as per wood for a wood frame etc).

That is correct. I must admit I was confused by this first time I tried to upgrade one. I'm not sure why it didn't occur to me to upgrade it like anything else...but this is one of the most common questions we get asked, so something about the model or tool tip is making people over complicate it.

Hey guys - I had a question about setting up a base in the nuclear plant. If I have survivors already assigned to workstations will the radiation damage them when I turn on the reactor? Or is there a safer spot I can place the survivors in so that they don't get damaged?

Also is there a way to destroy the 2 big smoke vents? I think if I remove those it should stop any lag I'm experiencing, as I think the smoke particles may be causing that...

Question: I overnighted outside the nuclear plant, and contracted radiation. Even after I die, I still have it as well. If there some easy first week way to get rid of it, or do I just need to start a new game?

On my character page,m there isn't any listed cure or solution, and the radiation wiki page is blank.

I just did a driver update with GeForce Experience and now the mod will not work I can launch vanilla just fine and even war of the walkers mod but when i launch this mod it is just a blank screen and something about the

D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\7_Days_To_Die\StarvationMod\StarvationMod16\7DaysToDie_Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp.dll

pops up

I had something similar without starvation installed.

open the game launcher from steam, and turn OFF exclusive full screen mode. Start the game, shut it down, and then run the launcher again, but this time with it turned back on. There is something screwy between nvidia drivers and the 7 days exclusive full screen mode going on.

Hi guys, how many should contain the reactor of steel rings and enriched uranium to get plutonium? And for what slots are needed in the turbines of the nuclear power plant? My reactor contains 10 steel rings and 10 enriched uranium, but I do not get plutonium during the real week. I'm playing on a dedicated server, if it helps.

Question: I overnighted outside the nuclear plant, and contracted radiation. Even after I die, I still have it as well. If there some easy first week way to get rid of it, or do I just need to start a new game?

On my character page,m there isn't any listed cure or solution, and the radiation wiki page is blank.

There is no easy way to cure it so early.

There are pills and injections to cure it (learnt from book, radiation therapy or similar name).

I would just call it a learning experience and either grab some from creative or restart ;)

You could try soldiering on with it but that will prove tough.

Startup:

Exception: Block with name 'lootRad' not found!

at WorldBiomes.KH (System.String ) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at WorldBiomes.NH (Byte , System.String , System.Xml.XmlElement , Boolean ) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at WorldBiomes.NH (Byte , System.String , System.Xml.XmlElement , Boolean ) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at WorldBiomes.AH (System.Xml.XmlDocument , Boolean ) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at WorldBiomes..ctor (System.Xml.XmlDocument _genxml, Boolean _instantiateReferences) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at GameManager+BI.MoveNext () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at UnityEngine.SetupCoroutine.InvokeMoveNext (IEnumerator enumerator, IntPtr returnValueAddress) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

(Filename: Line: -1)

Connecting:

2017-11-20T22:21:21 588.130 INF Player disconnected: EntityID=-1, PlayerID='', OwnerID='', PlayerName='Lars'

NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object

at ConnectionManager.DisconnectClient (.ClientInfo _cInfo, Boolean _bShutdown) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at ConnectionManager.Net_PlayerDisconnected (.ClientInfo _cInfo) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at NetworkServerUnity.OnPlayerDisconnected (NetworkPlayer _player) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Steam.OnPlayerDisconnected (NetworkPlayer _networkPlayer) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

2017-11-20T22:21:21 588.482 INF Player disconnected: EntityID=-1, PlayerID='', OwnerID='', PlayerName='Lars'

NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object

at ConnectionManager.DisconnectClient (.ClientInfo _cInfo, Boolean _bShutdown) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at GameUtils+QI.MoveNext () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at UnityEngine.SetupCoroutine.InvokeMoveNext (IEnumerator enumerator, IntPtr returnValueAddress) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Linux Server

Edited by Fujikatoma (see edit history)

About ready to start a new starvation game. Before I start could someone tell me if this is better on Navesgame or Random. The last time I played this game I was told it was designed more for Random.

Not sure but I don't like what random does to the cities. Was kinda leaning towards Navesgame this time but didn't want to lose out on the game.

About ready to start a new starvation game. Before I start could someone tell me if this is better on Navesgame or Random. The last time I played this game I was told it was designed more for Random.

Not sure but I don't like what random does to the cities. Was kinda leaning towards Navesgame this time but didn't want to lose out on the game.